Fairy Tale Time

Emma & Snow Returning To SB/Magical Portals

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emma & Snow Returning To SB/Magical Portals

Alright I honestly just thought about this, but if Emma, Snow and the wraith all entered Jefferson's hat wouldn't that mean that only 3 people can go back through the portal to SB. I mean does this apply to all portals? Like if Emma and Snow got the enchanted tree to work. The tree only fit two, so that would have worked for them if Emma didn't burn it. So do all portals have limits?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheSaviorsSwan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Emma & Snow Returning To SB/Magical Portals :: Comments

Post on 10/19/2012, 12:24 am by hermione982175

Same here, I don't get that either. Maybe it was just a promo to let us know that Captain Hook is coming to Once Upon a Time.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/19/2012, 12:14 am by TheSaviorsSwan

But what I don't get is, why is Snow White holding a silver hook in a promo picture for the episode 'The Doctor'? If he has a hook in FTL why does he break into Rumple's shop in SB?

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/19/2012, 12:10 am by hermione982175

That is true that Hook can be the third person. So maybe there a reason why his real hook is in Storybrooke.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/19/2012, 12:00 am by TheSaviorsSwan

Yeah I agree with you Hermione and SW had a good point, that Hook might be the third person that has to come through to get to SB. That will explain why he broke into Rumple's shop to get the hook.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 11:55 pm by hermione982175

I agree, it just depend on the portal like with the enchanted tree it can carry over two but remember what the Fake Lancelot (aka Cora) told them that the portal that was carved from the enchanted tree is powerful so maybe the tree could hold more????? Not sure about that since we already knew it could only holds two people. Unless Cora knows something we don't know yet. With Jefferson's hat, Jefferson was a portal jumper so this hat have rules that he have to follow which we know very well including how many people that goes in must be the same number that come out. So yeah, I think it just depends on the portal and what are the rules or no rules to that portal as well.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 10:04 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I actually did see something on twitter earlier that someone mentioned that Hook will be the third person. But what about Mulan and Aurora?

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 10:02 pm by SW7_PC2

I think Hook will come back through as the third, but yes you are correct!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum