Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Emma & Snow Returning To SB/Magical Portals

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Emma & Snow Returning To SB/Magical Portals Empty Emma & Snow Returning To SB/Magical Portals

Alright I honestly just thought about this, but if Emma, Snow and the wraith all entered Jefferson's hat wouldn't that mean that only 3 people can go back through the portal to SB. I mean does this apply to all portals? Like if Emma and Snow got the enchanted tree to work. The tree only fit two, so that would have worked for them if Emma didn't burn it. So do all portals have limits?
TheSaviorsSwan
TheSaviorsSwan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Emma & Snow Returning To SB/Magical Portals :: Comments

playarita

Post 11/11/2012, 10:16 pm by playarita

Blu wrote:so now that a telepathic link exists between Aurora and Henry lets work to bring Emma and Snow back

I agree. I think that is Rumple's intent. He wants to use the link that Aurora and Henry have to have them all enter Netherland and then exit back to SB.

Though I think it would be interesting to see if Hades rules the Netherland and Rumple quietly asks if Bae is there.

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 11/11/2012, 9:08 pm by Bluphoenix444

so now that a telepathic link exists between Aurora and Henry lets work to bring Emma and Snow back

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 11/10/2012, 9:59 am by wileycatpp

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:It's weird because this is not the first time we have had this problem. I just wish that it didn't do that. Oh technical problems are the worst.

I FIXED THE PROBLEM HOPEFULLY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/10/2012, 9:41 am by TheSaviorsSwan

It's weird because this is not the first time we have had this problem. I just wish that it didn't do that. Oh technical problems are the worst.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 11/10/2012, 9:37 am by wileycatpp

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I have no idea why we keep having that problem where it says only admins are allowed to see this image.

I DONT KNOW EITHER CUZ THE RIGHTS TO SEE PICS ARE FOR ALL BUT GUEST AND EVEN GUEST HAVE ACCESS TO SOME OF THE PICS SO WTF.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/9/2012, 10:19 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I have no idea why we keep having that problem where it says only admins are allowed to see this image.

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 11/9/2012, 10:03 pm by Bluphoenix444

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:[img]

Technical problems? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/9/2012, 10:01 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 11/9/2012, 10:00 pm by Bluphoenix444

cant see your pic...its for admin only?????

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 11/9/2012, 9:53 pm by genajamm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I THINK THIS IS THE PICTURE BLU IS TALKING ABOUT,, GREAT PICTURE!!!!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/9/2012, 9:48 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Oh I know what you are tallking about Blu I think saw those pictures earlier. I think they were great.

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 11/9/2012, 9:45 pm by Bluphoenix444

I look at Emma photoshoots where she is dressed with a garment that looks like an armor without sleeves, holding a sword... Think she looks like Jeanne d'Arc, the french martyr. Quite the savior... dressed like that.

And no! I don't think everyone will want to go back to FTL. It's like paradise is Hell. Curse is magic. In this world they are not cursed.

It's like fleeing from a seemingly paradise FTL where curses are the malediction. So here it's peace and confort...

Last edited by Blu on 11/9/2012, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/21/2012, 8:34 am by wileycatpp

I think everyone in ftl will wind up in storybrooke at least for awhile, and by everyone i mean Emma,SW, SB,Mulan, Capt Hook, Cora and possible Lancelot since writters say that cora is a liar and we shouldnt beleive her. IT will be really funny to see Mulan and them in Storybooke.
I think eventually they will find a way to all be able to go back to ftl. It will be interesting to see who would want to stay in Our world and who would want to go back. Because i don't think after spending so much time here everyone will want to go back. Especially if ftl is so jacked up. But then again they might all want to go back since there are no HEA here. Suspect I wonder.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/21/2012, 1:11 am by hermione982175

I agree with that everybody in Storybrooke want to go back to Fairytale land since that is their home.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/19/2012, 11:00 am by TheSaviorsSwan

genajamm wrote:
TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I actually did see something on twitter earlier that someone mentioned that Hook will be the third person. But what about Mulan and Aurora?

THEY PROBABLY DONT WANT TO GO TO STORYBROOKE,,, SNOW AND EMMA ONLY WANT TO GO BACK TO GET THIER FAMILY AND SNOW AND PC,,,ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE TOWN MORE THAN LIKELY WANT TO GET BACK HOME,,, SO THEY WILL TRY TO RETURN TO FTL,,,,,,THATS AT LEAST WHAT I AM THINKING,,FTL IS WHERE THEY WANT TO ALL END UP,,

I like your thinking, maybe if they all return to FTL they will probably try to restore it to it's former glory.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/19/2012, 10:44 am by genajamm

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I actually did see something on twitter earlier that someone mentioned that Hook will be the third person. But what about Mulan and Aurora?

THEY PROBABLY DONT WANT TO GO TO STORYBROOKE,,, SNOW AND EMMA ONLY WANT TO GO BACK TO GET THIER FAMILY AND SNOW AND PC,,,ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE TOWN MORE THAN LIKELY WANT TO GET BACK HOME,,, SO THEY WILL TRY TO RETURN TO FTL,,,,,,THATS AT LEAST WHAT I AM THINKING,,FTL IS WHERE THEY WANT TO ALL END UP,,

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/19/2012, 8:47 am by TheSaviorsSwan

It was a teaser, but I am hoping that they at least make that an actual scene. I wouldn't mind if Hook came to Storybrooke.

Back to top Go down

Noortjj

Post 10/19/2012, 4:49 am by Noortjj

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:But what I don't get is, why is Snow White holding a silver hook in a promo picture for the episode 'The Doctor'? If he has a hook in FTL why does he break into Rumple's shop in SB?

I thought it was just a (Comic Con) teaser to show us he's coming..

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/19/2012, 1:00 am by TheSaviorsSwan

It might be something to do about his wife, Rumples wife could be the reason that Hook loses his hand.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/19/2012, 12:55 am by hermione982175

I agree and that could be the twist to Captain Hook's story as well.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/19/2012, 12:44 am by TheSaviorsSwan

I feel like rumple is the reason hook lost his hand. Rumple probably did something out of revenge.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/19/2012, 12:36 am by hermione982175

Yeah, I agree in the picture it does show that he lost his hand before the ogre attack and plus he may have lost his hand a long time ago in Fairytale land.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/19/2012, 12:30 am by TheSaviorsSwan

That is a possibilty, but if you see the promo pic for 'The Doctor' when he is tied to the tree, he already has the thing to hold the hook in place. So I feel like he lost his hand before the ogre attack in FTL.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/19/2012, 12:27 am by Guest

interesting about his hook being in two places. the only things i can think of is that maybe hook became "hook" after the ogre attack in FTL, and finds the hook in Golds shop as a replacement for his hand if/when he gets to SB?? it would be an interesting retelling about how he became captain hook!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/19/2012, 12:26 am by TheSaviorsSwan

If that's the case, well I felt like I was led on. But maybe he possibly loses his hook in FTL when they return to SB. I need these questions answered, we are only 3 episodes in and I still have a lot of questions.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next