Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Mr. Golds shop

Go down

Mr. Golds shop Empty Mr. Golds shop

i also watched The Shepherd last night and kathryn talks about the windmill they had on their front lawn that david hated, and then it ends up in Golds shop. so my theory is that everything thats in his shop is stuff he's collected/made deals from Storybrooke citizens. like the genies lamp for instance, lets say that Sidney had it in his house but no longer wanted it, he sold it to Gold. i know a lot of us were thinking all his items in the shop had just magically gotten there from the curse, but i don't think so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Mr. Golds shop :: Comments

Bluphoenix444

Post 9/7/2012, 9:28 pm by Bluphoenix444

Don't forget that Rumpelstiltskin paid thieves such as Jiminy to bring them to him for payment.... with the names to whom the objects belonged too. So there IS a specific reason why Gold/Rump started to collect things and brought them back with him.

A suivre....

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/7/2012, 8:41 pm by genajamm

OOH BEAUTY GOOD CALL,,, THATS A GREAT IDEA,,,,, HMMMM,, MAKES SENSE FOR SURE,,, Wave

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/6/2012, 9:26 pm by Guest

could be hermi! like really significant artifacts like his dagger he might have put in the curse

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/6/2012, 8:34 pm by hermione982175

@Beauty I agree you are right about the items getting sold to Mr. Gold which I agree that happen but it also may me wonder if some of the items did magically appear in his shop as well as people having those items as well.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/6/2012, 8:06 pm by Guest

LOL IS THAT AN APPROVAL FROM THE CORRUPTOR?!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/6/2012, 8:03 pm by wileycatpp

I LIKE THAT THOUGHT BEAUTY AND I THINK YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT. IT MAKES SENSE. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum