Fairy Tale Time

Season 2 |Episode 4 "The Crocodile"| Aired 10/21/12

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20120828

Post 

Season 2 |Episode 4 "The Crocodile"| Aired 10/21/12




Hulu Plus Members watch FULL episode HERE


Belle awakens with a start after having a nightmare about her beau, Rumplestiltskin, reverting to his wicked ways. To add to her doubts, she catches him practicing with magic, and wonder if he really does want to change, or if he’s bound to use the magic he brought to Storybrooke as a means to regain his powers and control over others. She sets out to explore the town on her own, unsure if she really should stay with Rumple. She has a bite at Granny’s and makes a new friend in Ruby, who tells her about the old Storybrooke Library that’s been closed for as long as anyone can remember. Thinking she might want to take over as the new librarian, Belle goes to investigate. Outside, she runs into a portly man in a red hat who asks for some change. When she tells him she’s alone and doesn’t have any money, he snatches her!
In Fairy Tale Land, Rumplestiltskin is looking for his wife, Milah, and he finds her at a local tavern. When he begs her to come home to him and Baelfire, she rebuffs him, saying she can’t stand to be with the village coward. Baelfire comes in and Rumple hurries him home. When he returns, he finds out Milah has gone aboard a pirate ship captained by a man named Killian Jones. He asks the Captain to release his wife and the Captain agrees that he will turn Milah over if Rumplestiltskin bests him in a duel. Rumple, crippled and frightened, can’t even bring himself to pick up a sword, instead heading home and giving up on ever seeing his wife again.

Years later in Fairy Tale Land, a portly man in a red hat meets Rumplestiltskin—now known as The Dark One—to tell him he has an inside line on a magic bean. After their dealings are concluded, Rumplestiltskin spots none other than Killian Jones come into the bar. He reintroduces himself and says he now accepts the duel. The next morning, the magically powerful Rumplestiltskin easily defeats the dashing Captain and is about to rip his heart out when Milah appears. She offers the magic bean for Killian’s life. Rumplestiltskin accompanies them aboard their ship to make the deal, but he has just one question for his former wife: how could she leave Baelfire? When she admits it was because she never loved Rumple and DOES love Killian, he rips out her heart in a fit of rage, crushing it to dust. Then he cuts off Captain Jones’ hand with the magic bean still within it and takes it. Killian attacks Rumple with a hook, but it’s not enough to kill The Dark One. Captain Jones vows revenge, but Rumplestiltskin taunts that he’ll never live long enough to find a way to kill him. But when Rumple later looks for the bean, he finds that the good Captain’s severed hand is empty. Captain Jones still has the real one, along with the man in the red hat who found it—a gentleman by the name of Mr. Smee—and he uses it to sail to a land where he will never grow old, so that he will live long enough to plot his revenge on Rumplestitlskin. The destination? Neverland.

Belle is finally unhanded in a flower shop, wondering what’s going on. Suddenly, her father, Sir Mauricel—or Moe French in Storybrooke—steps out of the shadows. He apologizes, but says that this was the only way he knew of to get her free from Rumplestiltskin. But Belle insists that she had stayed with him by choice. Moe can’t fathom her wanting to stay with such a monster, so he instructs Mr. Smee to take her to the mines where she’ll be sent in a mine cart past The Line bordering Storybrooke, causing her to lose all of her memories of her true identity. Meanwhile, Mr. Gold has enlisted David and Ruby to help him find Belle. When they confront Moe, David pieces together the plan and they race to the mines where Rumplestiltskin’s magic is able to stop Belle’s mine cart just before she crosses the threshold. Despite her gratitude for being rescued, Belle doesn’t think she can trust the man she loves.

Belle moves out of Mr. Gold’s estate to stay at Granny’s. The next morning she is given a key to the library. Once inside, she finds Mr. Gold waiting for her. He finally tells her the truth about how he lost Baelfire and spent all his time gathering enough power to create The Dark Curse so that he could follow him to this world. And now that they were all trapped in Storybrooke, he needs magic to find a way to enable him to leave town in search of his son without losing his memories of him. It’s heartbreaking and honest as Rumplestiltskin admits he uses magic as a crutch because he is, despite everything, still a coward. Belle once again sees what she came to love about him and the two agree to share a hamburger at Granny’s sometime.

Meanwhile, in present day Fairy Tale Land, Cora meets with Captain Killian Jones—whom she refers to as “Hook”—on the shore overlooking the island where the survivors of The Curse have made camp. She shows him the ashes from the magic wardrobe and the two conspire to make a journey to Storybrooke where Cora plans to see her daughter, Regina, again and Captain Hook plans to take his revenge on Rumplestiltskin.

Source: ABC


Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 3/3/2013, 6:29 pm; edited 8 times in total

_________________

     
               
avatar
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Posts : 2120
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Season 2 |Episode 4 "The Crocodile"| Aired 10/21/12 :: Comments

avatar

Post on 10/24/2012, 10:53 am by SW7_PC2

Noortjj wrote:

But what i don't understand, why didn't he just left town with Milha and Bea, like she said, he didn't have to be the town coward.. They could have made a new start in another town..
If i would be the town coward it would be my own idea to go XD

I agree with ALL you say! But this par in particular is what I was trying to get across, that if he LOVED his son SOOOOOO much, as he did and he wanted him to have his mother, that means keep her happy. And if all it would take is to leave the town where you are the Town Coward to start anew somewhere, why did he say no!?! I mean, he didn't like being the Town Coward, that should have been his damn idea to move! So that being said, I do not agree with Milha leaving her son. I do think Rumple is/was a coward (he is working on it) but I give him props for TRYING to get his wife. BUT NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAID TO HIM, DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE! So you all are basically saying, that if someone told you they never loved you, you think they deserve to die?! LOL!

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/24/2012, 8:55 am by wileycatpp

Noortjj wrote:Well i think i kind of understand why Rumple killed her.. Obviously her telling him she never loved him was'nt really smart.. (although i don't understand why they were together in the first place and even had Bea is she never loved him)

But look what Rumple did (and was willing to do) for his son.. He is a coward but he went to Hook his ship to ask for Milha, since a boy needs it mother, i know he did not fight for her but still.. And he did went for that dagger so he could control the Dark One and would not see his son die on a battle field at age fourteen..

To bad that is what made him lose his boy but he is trying whatever he can to get back to Bea and she just left him behind.. (now i don't have children yet, little to young, but old enough to know you don't abandone them, ever, not even for true love, what means TL if you can't be with your kid!)

But what i don't understand, why didn't he just left town with Milha and Bea, like she said, he didn't have to be the town coward.. They could have made a new start in another town..
If i would be the town coward it would be my own idea to go XD

I agree with everything you said.
I do have a child and there is nothing under the sun that would make me leave him unless it was to save his life and me staying would get him killed.
Rump is pretty brave for a coward.
Also if I thought someone had stolen my husband and I finally had the power to get back at that person I would probably have done the same as Rump. And I definitely would have ripped out the heart of the person who left my son. Just saying lol
I also, don't understand why he didnt leave with Milha and Bae either, not that it would have made much difference with Milha she didnt love him, I dont think them moving would have changed that. But it may have made her life a little more bareable for a while.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/24/2012, 2:38 am by Noortjj

Well i think i kind of understand why Rumple killed her.. Obviously her telling him she never loved him was'nt really smart.. (although i don't understand why they were together in the first place and even had Bea is she never loved him)

But look what Rumple did (and was willing to do) for his son.. He is a coward but he went to Hook his ship to ask for Milha, since a boy needs it mother, i know he did not fight for her but still.. And he did went for that dagger so he could control the Dark One and would not see his son die on a battle field at age fourteen..

To bad that is what made him lose his boy but he is trying whatever he can to get back to Bea and she just left him behind.. (now i don't have children yet, little to young, but old enough to know you don't abandone them, ever, not even for true love, what means TL if you can't be with your kid!)

But what i don't understand, why didn't he just left town with Milha and Bea, like she said, he didn't have to be the town coward.. They could have made a new start in another town..
If i would be the town coward it would be my own idea to go XD

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 9:10 pm by genajamm

RECAP HAVE A HEART AND GIVE RUMP A HAND I love you

source: examiner.com

article: tiffany tchobanian

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 3:06 pm by SW7_PC2

pivoe wrote:Of course she could (should) have handled it differently. My point is, not everything is simply black and white.

I agree with that! I know WHY she left, her husband was the town coward, she wanted adventure. She probably did not plan her life to go that way it just happened. I get all that, just think she is awful for the way she handled it all. And she was so mean to Rump in the tavern when he first saw her. But still, not a reason to kill her!

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 3:01 pm by Guest

Of course she could (should) have handled it differently. My point is, not everything is simply black and white.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:58 pm by SW7_PC2

pivoe wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:
I do not like Milha because of her giving up on Rumple and not being WOMAN enough to tell him, she just ran off AND because she left her son.
She probably knew he'd rather kill her on the spot than let her go. LOL. But what was she suppose to do, take Bae with her? I feel like that would be even worse for Rumple. She just saw a chance and went for it, surely she didn't have time to think through all the details. Also she and Hook seem happy together. End of my defense speech. LOL

I do not think Rumple would have killed her then. He was not the dark one yet. She called him a coward over and over again. So she could have told him. She was just selfish. I have 4 kids. I dream all the time, that I could just go on a pirate ship and sail around with that Sexy Capt. Hook. But I would NEVER EVER leave my children for LOVE, they are my HEART AND SOUL! Ok, end of my speech, lol! (But I agree, she did not deserve to die just for that, but then again, Regina hates Snow JUST because she told a 8-9yr old a secret and Snow was tricked into sharing it, which led to the events that hurt Regina, but it is such a DUMB reason to hate Snow as much as she does....so I guess it is possible n this time if your wife doesn't want you, kill her! If a little girl shares your secret, hate her for life and try to ruin her life... LOL!)

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:56 pm by wileycatpp

pivoe wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:
I do not like Milha because of her giving up on Rumple and not being WOMAN enough to tell him, she just ran off AND because she left her son.
She probably knew he'd rather kill her on the spot than let her go. LOL. But what was she suppose to do, take Bae with her? I feel like that would be even worse for Rumple. She just saw a chance and went for it, surely she didn't have time to think through all the details. Also she and Hook seem happy together. End of my defense speech. LOL

Sorry cant agree she left her son no man is worth that.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:52 pm by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:
I do not like Milha because of her giving up on Rumple and not being WOMAN enough to tell him, she just ran off AND because she left her son.
She probably knew he'd rather kill her on the spot than let her go. LOL. But what was she suppose to do, take Bae with her? I feel like that would be even worse for Rumple. She just saw a chance and went for it, surely she didn't have time to think through all the details. Also she and Hook seem happy together. End of my defense speech. LOL

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:51 pm by wileycatpp

pivoe wrote:Why is everyone so judgy of Milah? We've only seen her story roughly in one episode. I bet from her perspective it would be a whole different story. I get that you guys are on Rumple's side, but I don't think she deserved to die. Somebody does something you don't agree with so you go and murder them? Well, I certainly don't.

Sorry Pivoe but its not just a Rump thing for me although I love him and automatically hate anyone against him LOL but she abandoned her son to be with a man there is nothing lower to me then someone who can do that. So I really don't care what her side is. JMO And we really dont think that she should die but its a tv show and howelse you gonna get rid of a character for good but killing them off. Wink

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:44 pm by SW7_PC2

pivoe wrote:Why is everyone so judgy of Milah? We've only seen her story roughly in one episode. I bet from her perspective it would be a whole different story. I get that you guys are on Rumple's side, but I don't think she deserved to die. Somebody does something you don't agree with so you go and murder them? Well, I certainly don't.

THANK YOU! I agree! Again, this is what makes Rump a Prick, lol, he killed her because he couldn't HAVE her! What you said right there, "Somebody does something you don't agree with so you go and murder them? Well, I certainly don't." I agree 100%

I do not like Milha because of her giving up on Rumple and not being WOMAN enough to tell him, she just ran off AND because she left her son. But I certainly did not think she did anything worty of being killed. BUT, for the story-line, they had to have something to tie Hook to FTL/SB/Rump...

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:39 pm by Guest

Why is everyone so judgy of Milah? We've only seen her story roughly in one episode. I bet from her perspective it would be a whole different story. I get that you guys are on Rumple's side, but I don't think she deserved to die. Somebody does something you don't agree with so you go and murder them? Well, I certainly don't.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:28 pm by wileycatpp

SW7_PC2 wrote:
wileycatpp wrote:
pivoe wrote:I don't think they'll ever try to properly explain it. It's just one of those things you have to take on board when watching a tv show.

I agree I think we are just supossed to go with it. OR maybe the curse was so powerful it put storybrooke on the map and in our system on the QT so noone was the wiser. But honestly I dont think they are ever going to explain it to us.

Well, they should! LOL! I am going to tweet the heck out of Adam and Eddy! LMAO!

If any one can do it its you tweet girl tweet lmao cheers

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:26 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:
pivoe wrote:I don't think they'll ever try to properly explain it. It's just one of those things you have to take on board when watching a tv show.

I agree I think we are just supossed to go with it. OR maybe the curse was so powerful it put storybrooke on the map and in our system on the QT so noone was the wiser. But honestly I dont think they are ever going to explain it to us.

Well, they should! LOL! I am going to tweet the heck out of Adam and Eddy! LMAO!

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:23 pm by wileycatpp

pivoe wrote:I don't think they'll ever try to properly explain it. It's just one of those things you have to take on board when watching a tv show.

I agree I think we are just supossed to go with it. OR maybe the curse was so powerful it put storybrooke on the map and in our system on the QT so noone was the wiser. But honestly I dont think they are ever going to explain it to us.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:18 pm by Guest

I don't think they'll ever try to properly explain it. It's just one of those things you have to take on board when watching a tv show.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 2:06 pm by hermione982175

Maybe no one notice it because it was a very small town????? I first thought it could be the curse with that line I was thinking maybe when normal people came to it, they forget where they are going and turn around to go back to where they came from. But it wouldn't work because both Emma and Pino can go back and forth over the line if they wanted to. So my theory wouldn't work in the first place. Unless the line allow those two to cross because they are from fairytale land in the first place.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/23/2012, 12:47 pm by SW7_PC2

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I wonder if there are books in the library that have info on fairytale land.

There might be! Or at least each of the characters actual book. Which brings me to my next question. How do you think Storybrooke just "appeared" and no one every knew about it. Was there not a town there already. She was a mayor and then asked to leave, so I assume the STATE knows about SB...I wonder if they will ever talk about that. I mean if I were like FBI or Main Cop, I would be like, why are none of these people aging, lol! I just can't believe NO ONE notices for 28yrs plus! insane!

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/22/2012, 7:16 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I wonder if there are books in the library that have info on fairytale land.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/22/2012, 1:36 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:I still dont understand why regina closed down the library is there a reason that was mentioned that i missed?

Probably because she had the Dragon locked up underneath! And the whole books/history thing. But now that they think the Dragon is gone (I don't) they feel free to open it back up. And Regina isn't really in charge anymore! Makes me wonder, last episode she told Henry she was asked to leave office, I wonder who will be Mayor now!?!?!

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/22/2012, 1:34 pm by SW7_PC2

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:The first three were great, this episode was lacking, there was no Regina, there was no Henry and there was no Emma and Snow.

Yes, yes. But I did not feel it was lacking. There are times when other stories need to be told and Characters are not involved. I think those that love Rumple and wanted to know about his back story LOVED this episode. I certainly LOVE EMMA AND SNOW, but did not feel the episode lacked by any means due to them not being there. :-) They just keep getting better and better IMO!

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/22/2012, 12:43 pm by genajamm

wileycatpp wrote:I still dont understand why regina closed down the library is there a reason that was mentioned that i missed?

MISSED IT IF THEY DID,,, MAYBE CAUSE BOOKS HAVE HISTORY,, HAHAH THESE PEOPLE DONT AGE,, HMMM PROBABLY LOTS OF VALID REASONS,, DRAGON IN BASEMENT BUT YEA I DONT THINK THEY EVER HAVE GIVEN US A REASON,, THEY WILL GIVE US A BACK STORY WHEN BELLE STARTS OPENING IT I BET studystudystudy

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/22/2012, 12:29 pm by wileycatpp

I still dont understand why regina closed down the library is there a reason that was mentioned that i missed?

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/22/2012, 11:33 am by genajamm

RECAP HOOK HOOK AND MORE HOOK

source: wetpaint

article:ryan gajewski

photo: jack rowand:ABC

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/22/2012, 8:58 am by wileycatpp

This was a good episode. I love that they made Rump The croc too that was to funny. And i gotta say I did not see Milha alive coming. So glad Rump ripped out her heart nothing in this universe could get me to leave my son True love be damned. She deserved what she got. I see some really good Rump/Hook scenes in our future when they meet again. laughing evil

Dr Whale is Frankenstein ROTFL I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum