Fairy Tale Time

Princess Aurora

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Princess Aurora

Name: Princess Aurora

Bio:
The beautiful and daring Aurora found herself the victim of a sleeping curse cast by the wicked Maleficent. While trapped in her magical slumber, The Evil Queen cast The Dark Curse, transporting everyone in The Enchanted Forest to Storybrooke, except for a small area of the land that was somehow protected. Luckily for Aurora, she and her beloved Prince Phillip were among those that were spared. When Emma broke The Curse and time began to move again in Fairy Tale Land, Phillip was finally able to free Aurora from the sleep spell using True Love's Kiss. When Aurora awoke to a post-Curse land, she met Phillip's traveling companion, a mysterious warrior named Mulan. The trio also encountered a Wraith—a soul-sucking creature that marked Phillip. The courageous Prince allowed the Wraith to take his soul in order to keep Aurora and Mulan safe, but leaving Aurora to wonder if there was more to her beau's relationship with Mulan than just friendship.

Played by: Sarah Bolger
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by wileycatpp on 9/5/2013, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Princess Aurora :: Comments

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:56 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I don't remember much of the Sleeping Beauty disney movie but I know I loved it. I hope there is still hope for Aurora I really do for all of our sakes

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:56 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:yeah same here. hopefully it was just that scene. theres still hope Praying Praying Praying

MAYBE SHE RUNS INTO THE WOODS AND GETS EATIN BY A BEAR!!!! JUST KIDDING,, THAT VID JUST GOT ME NOT LIKING HER AT ALL,, BUT THERE IS TIME TO TURN IT AROUND,,,,,HMMMMMM ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:53 pm by Guest

yeah same here. hopefully it was just that scene. theres still hope Praying Praying Praying

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:49 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Yeah after seeing that promo, I was kind of upset on my part. I thought Sleeping Beauty would be down to earth and not stuck up.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:47 pm by Guest

hahaha i know theres nothing wrong with it, i just dont want them to make her character that way because its not how i picture Sleeping beauty

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:40 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

wileycatpp wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:yah and then theres a part where she says "yeah, i know" to mulan and she sounds like a total B****!! im not happy ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Crying Crying Crying Crying

HEY!!! Theres nothing wrong with being a B****** laughing evil

I agree with Wiley there is nothing wrong with that.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:36 pm by wileycatpp

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:yah and then theres a part where she says "yeah, i know" to mulan and she sounds like a total B****!! im not happy ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Crying Crying Crying Crying

HEY!!! Theres nothing wrong with being a B****** laughing evil

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:36 pm by genajamm

HAHAHA,, NOPE NOT HAPPY THIS ONE NEEDS TO BE FED TO REGINA What a Face What a Face What a Face
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:34 pm by Guest

yah and then theres a part where she says "yeah, i know" to mulan and she sounds like a total B****!! im not happy ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Crying Crying Crying Crying

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:19 pm by genajamm

YOU ARE BOTH SOOOOO RIGHT,,, I MEAN WHO RUN'S INTO THE FOREST SCREAMING WHEN THEY MAY BE IN POSSIBLE DANGER????? No EASY TARGET PEOPLE,,, ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:06 pm by Guest

PussyCatpp wrote:I don't know about this girl. I hope she can pull it off. Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite

I AGREE!!! I SAW THE SNEAK PEEK # 5 AND WASNT TO IMPRESSED. IM GOING TO BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF THEY RUIN HER STORY LINE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 6:49 pm by PussyCatpp

I don't know about this girl. I hope she can pull it off. Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/13/2012, 9:01 am by Noortjj

You'll find out soon Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/13/2012, 8:11 am by wileycatpp

I like her Purple Dress.

She better do justice to Sleeping Beauty!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum