Fairy Tale Time

Princess Aurora

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Princess Aurora

Name: Princess Aurora

Bio:
The beautiful and daring Aurora found herself the victim of a sleeping curse cast by the wicked Maleficent. While trapped in her magical slumber, The Evil Queen cast The Dark Curse, transporting everyone in The Enchanted Forest to Storybrooke, except for a small area of the land that was somehow protected. Luckily for Aurora, she and her beloved Prince Phillip were among those that were spared. When Emma broke The Curse and time began to move again in Fairy Tale Land, Phillip was finally able to free Aurora from the sleep spell using True Love's Kiss. When Aurora awoke to a post-Curse land, she met Phillip's traveling companion, a mysterious warrior named Mulan. The trio also encountered a Wraith—a soul-sucking creature that marked Phillip. The courageous Prince allowed the Wraith to take his soul in order to keep Aurora and Mulan safe, but leaving Aurora to wonder if there was more to her beau's relationship with Mulan than just friendship.

Played by: Sarah Bolger
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by wileycatpp on 9/5/2013, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Princess Aurora :: Comments

Post on 10/20/2012, 12:25 pm by Guest

hahaha agreed! maybe snow and mulan can train her!

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 12:20 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:ALRIGHT. after tonights episode i dont TERRIBLY hate her. theres room for improvment and i wish they had made her like the disney one, but i can work with it

HAHA AGREE,, SHE PROVED HERSELF WORTHY LET'S SEE IF SHE KEEPS IMPROVING WE ONLY LIKE KICK BUTT CHICKIES WEAKLINGS NEED NOT APPLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/1/2012, 1:34 am by Guest

ALRIGHT. after tonights episode i dont TERRIBLY hate her. theres room for improvment and i wish they had made her like the disney one, but i can work with it ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/28/2012, 8:49 am by TheSaviorsSwan

wileycatpp wrote:You girls are hateful lol ROTFL I love it.

There is nothing wrong with giving some tude and not for nothing I would have given Mulan tude for that sarcastic answer she gave her.

I admired Mulan's sarcastic response, it reminds me of me ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/28/2012, 8:46 am by Noortjj

Well Aurora is described as a spoiled girl.. They were right about that :P

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/28/2012, 8:42 am by wileycatpp

You girls are hateful lol ROTFL I love it.

There is nothing wrong with giving some tude and not for nothing I would have given Mulan tude for that sarcastic answer she gave her.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/28/2012, 12:02 am by TheSaviorsSwan

I just thought of this, but Phillip definitely left her because she probably nagged him and was just being rude and sarcastic. Beauty throw her in with the bears. ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 10:07 pm by Belleoftheball

I have to agree with the everyone, the clips don't present aurora in a good light. Mulan on the other hand is AMAZING and can't wait for her storyline. Mushu appearance maybe?? haha

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 9:58 pm by Guest

HAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 9:57 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote: OMG TOO FUNNY! BYE BYE SLEEPING BEAUTY. HOPE YOU GO TO SLEEP FOR GOOD! LOL

I see what you did there

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 9:45 pm by Guest

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL OMG TOO FUNNY! BYE BYE SLEEPING BEAUTY. HOPE YOU GO TO SLEEP FOR GOOD! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 9:24 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

That is exactly why Mulan left her, she couldn't stand her sarcastic, rude remarks. Bring on the bear

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 9:22 pm by genajamm

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:She needs to lose that tude or she will be screwed Ha I think I just rhymed.

YEP YOU SAID IT,,,,,I SAY AGAIN BEAR FOOD SHE IS!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 9:19 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

She needs to lose that tude or she will be screwed Ha I think I just rhymed.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 9:07 pm by genajamm

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:IF SHE KEEPS HER ATTITUDE UP, ILL THROUGH HER TO THE BEARS!

If you are throwing her to the bears, I might as well get out my lawn chair and some popcorn to watch this go down

YUP,,,PRINCESS GO BYE BYE,,,,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 9:01 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:IF SHE KEEPS HER ATTITUDE UP, ILL THROUGH HER TO THE BEARS!

If you are throwing her to the bears, I might as well get out my lawn chair and some popcorn to watch this go down

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 8:50 pm by Guest

IF SHE KEEPS HER ATTITUDE UP, ILL THROUGH HER TO THE BEARS! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 7:01 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:AGAIN, not liking what im reading about the premiere and her character...

HAHAH AGAIN I SUGGEST BEAR BAIT,,OR FEED HER TO THE EVIL QUEEN

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 6:50 pm by Guest

AGAIN, not liking what im reading about the premiere and her character... ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 12:35 pm by Guest

i agree, im nervous, but i agree. the writers are geniuses, and i have faith that if they do their characters a certain way, then they have a reason for doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 12:13 pm by wileycatpp

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:HAHAHAHA, I gues i can cut her A LITTLE slack, but she better not keep this attitude up lol.

**SPOILER** i read in one of the articles gena posted that we should throw al we know about mulan and SB away because they take theirs stories to totally different places. this makes me nervous, but so curious! cant believe we are 3 days away!!!!

I read that also I have my fingers crossed that they dont fu her story......i have faith

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 12:08 pm by Guest

HAHAHAHA, I gues i can cut her A LITTLE slack, but she better not keep this attitude up lol.

**SPOILER** i read in one of the articles gena posted that we should throw al we know about mulan and SB away because they take theirs stories to totally different places. this makes me nervous, but so curious! cant believe we are 3 days away!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 12:01 pm by wileycatpp

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:
genajamm wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:yeah same here. hopefully it was just that scene. theres still hope Praying Praying Praying

MAYBE SHE RUNS INTO THE WOODS AND GETS EATIN BY A BEAR!!!! JUST KIDDING,, THAT VID JUST GOT ME NOT LIKING HER AT ALL,, BUT THERE IS TIME TO TURN IT AROUND,,,,,HMMMMMM ROTFL ROTFL
same here Gena!!

Come on cut sleeping beauty some slack. She just woke up from a sleeping curse her man who was hanging with another woman is suddenly gone and the only other person with a weapon abandons her. ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:58 pm by Guest

genajamm wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:yeah same here. hopefully it was just that scene. theres still hope Praying Praying Praying

MAYBE SHE RUNS INTO THE WOODS AND GETS EATIN BY A BEAR!!!! JUST KIDDING,, THAT VID JUST GOT ME NOT LIKING HER AT ALL,, BUT THERE IS TIME TO TURN IT AROUND,,,,,HMMMMMM ROTFL ROTFL
same here Gena!!

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:58 pm by Guest

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I don't remember much of the Sleeping Beauty disney movie but I know I loved it. I hope there is still hope for Aurora I really do for all of our sakes

HAHA I KNOW!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum