Fairy Tale Time

Princess Aurora

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Princess Aurora

Name: Princess Aurora

Bio:
The beautiful and daring Aurora found herself the victim of a sleeping curse cast by the wicked Maleficent. While trapped in her magical slumber, The Evil Queen cast The Dark Curse, transporting everyone in The Enchanted Forest to Storybrooke, except for a small area of the land that was somehow protected. Luckily for Aurora, she and her beloved Prince Phillip were among those that were spared. When Emma broke The Curse and time began to move again in Fairy Tale Land, Phillip was finally able to free Aurora from the sleep spell using True Love's Kiss. When Aurora awoke to a post-Curse land, she met Phillip's traveling companion, a mysterious warrior named Mulan. The trio also encountered a Wraith—a soul-sucking creature that marked Phillip. The courageous Prince allowed the Wraith to take his soul in order to keep Aurora and Mulan safe, but leaving Aurora to wonder if there was more to her beau's relationship with Mulan than just friendship.

Played by: Sarah Bolger
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by wileycatpp on 9/5/2013, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Princess Aurora :: Comments

Post on 12/15/2012, 5:39 am by playarita

I have this thought in my head.

What if Aurora's mom stole Maleficent's lover/husband. What might be more interesting is what her status could be (maybe a handmaiden or a lower noblewoman etc). Then we see that their affair is made known. Maleficent instead of immediately confronting them learns dark magic so that she can curse them.

Then we see that Aurora's mother is pregnant. Maleficent casts the curse causing her to be placed under a sleeping curse. Maleficent hides Aurora's mother away but not to necessarily make her ex search and find her. Rather have him search and search and when many years have passed only then does Maleficent lift the veil to have him find Aurora's mother.

Only then he has is an old man. Aurora's mother is a young woman. She gives birth to Aurora and the real curse is that a short time later her true love dies.

Later she realizes that Aurora might have been cursed as well or least may suffer for the sins of the affair. She hides Aurora as best as she could but Maleficent goes after Aurora because she is the product of true love. She is essentially the child she could have had.

Back to top Go down

Post on 11/3/2012, 9:22 am by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:I agree. Mulan's backstory is a mysterious one because the only thing we know about her at this point is that she is a warrior and that she is helping emma and snow find a portal. I am curious how Mulan's backstory will be like if it will be similar or not to the movie or there might be a twist to her story as well. I still think Mulan came through that Chinese looking door in Jefferson's hat so maybe he brought her here for a reason.
For Sleeping Beauty, I am curious of her backstory as well because apparently Mal did something to Sleeping Beauty's mother and make me wonder why did Mal go after both Sleeping Beauty's mother and her.

After seeing that Regina brought Dr.Whale from his "Black & White Land" probably because she wanted to punish him for not being able to bring Daniel back, I am assuming Mulan had a run in with Regina as well! She seemed to have plucked all those that did her wrong from their lands and either brought them to SB or left them behind...but then again, it seems those left (other than Cora) had more to do with Rumple...so we shall see!

Back to top Go down

Post on 11/3/2012, 9:20 am by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:
TheSaviorsSwan wrote:Yeah I hope so, I really want to see Maleficent come back and I want to see the events leading up to SB falling under the sleeping curse

EXACTLY! you cant really feel anything for these newer characters because we dont know why they are the way they are you know? i would LOVE to see Mal and SB when she was younger and the events leading up to present day.

Agreed 100%!!! I really would love to see SB and Mulans back story! I think it would helps us all to Bond with them a little more, if we knew how they tied into FTL and our beloved #OncerFamily!!

Back to top Go down

Post on 11/2/2012, 6:56 pm by hermione982175

I agree. Mulan's backstory is a mysterious one because the only thing we know about her at this point is that she is a warrior and that she is helping emma and snow find a portal. I am curious how Mulan's backstory will be like if it will be similar or not to the movie or there might be a twist to her story as well. I still think Mulan came through that Chinese looking door in Jefferson's hat so maybe he brought her here for a reason.
For Sleeping Beauty, I am curious of her backstory as well because apparently Mal did something to Sleeping Beauty's mother and make me wonder why did Mal go after both Sleeping Beauty's mother and her.

Back to top Go down

Post on 11/2/2012, 12:29 pm by wileycatpp

playarita wrote:Truthfully when I was first watching her I kept thinking "good gawwwd tell me again why true love is so awesome and special?" It was definitely making me question true love and why it was such a special thing and I kept questioning Philip's judgment.

That said I do hope that Mulan's and SB's backstory help develop them some more where I can sympathize a bit more with SB and how Mulan got there and if she will meet Li Shang and get a chance at a happy ending. (Although if she is a warrior does that mean she had already met him, since he did train her and all).

In ref to Mulan I was wondering the same thing I saw Mulan for the first time when they aired it recently on abc family. IF she is a warrior then she definitely should have meet Li Shang and if she hasn't then how did she learn how to be a warrior. ANd what was she doing in FTL helping Prince Phillip. really hope they answer some of this by way of backstory.

Back to top Go down

Post on 11/2/2012, 3:37 am by playarita

Truthfully when I was first watching her I kept thinking "good gawwwd tell me again why true love is so awesome and special?" It was definitely making me question true love and why it was such a special thing and I kept questioning Philip's judgment.

That said I do hope that Mulan's and SB's backstory help develop them some more where I can sympathize a bit more with SB and how Mulan got there and if she will meet Li Shang and get a chance at a happy ending. (Although if she is a warrior does that mean she had already met him, since he did train her and all).

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/21/2012, 12:44 am by hermione982175

I agree, I really wants to see Mulan and Sleeping Beauty's backstories as well.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 7:35 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Exactly, I want to see their backstories, inlcuding Mulan's

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 6:11 pm by Guest

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:Yeah I hope so, I really want to see Maleficent come back and I want to see the events leading up to SB falling under the sleeping curse

EXACTLY! you cant really feel anything for these newer characters because we dont know why they are the way they are you know? i would LOVE to see Mal and SB when she was younger and the events leading up to present day.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 6:06 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Yeah I hope so, I really want to see Maleficent come back and I want to see the events leading up to SB falling under the sleeping curse

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 5:56 pm by Guest

YEAH SHES GETTING BETTER. I JUST HOPE THEY DO SOME BACK STORIES ON THE NEWER CHARACTERS BECAUSE I DONT FEEL A CONNECTION TO THEM YET IF THAT MAKES SENCE. I HEARD THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO GO INTO SB'S STORY, SO FINGERS CROSSED!

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 2:40 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

wileycatpp wrote:I've decided to like SB she tried to kill SW even if she didnt succeed shes got backbone and shes not a little whiney B!@#h like Emma was being. ANd lets face it if anyone had a right to be a whiney b its SB she just lost her man after getting him back for like ten seconds. Just saying

I totally agree, SB went against SW and she wasn't afraid. And she is getting better, she still has hope.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 1:54 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:I've decided to like SB she tried to kill SW even if she didnt succeed shes got backbone and shes not a little whiney B!@#h like Emma was being. ANd lets face it if anyone had a right to be a whiney b its SB she just lost her man after getting him back for like ten seconds. Just saying

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 1:53 pm by SW7_PC2

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:yeah these people like totally dissapeared off the face of SB, they need to tie up these loose ends, but kathryn was not a really important character, i didn't like her

I didn't like her at first, until "What Happened to Frederick" when she let PC go for her true love and his. I really want to know where she is. Because if in town, she knows who she is and so does Frederick and we never got to see her HEA!

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 1:40 pm by wileycatpp

I've decided to like SB she tried to kill SW even if she didnt succeed shes got backbone and shes not a little whiney B!@#h like Emma was being. ANd lets face it if anyone had a right to be a whiney b its SB she just lost her man after getting him back for like ten seconds. Just saying

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 1:24 pm by genajamm

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:yeah these people like totally dissapeared off the face of SB, they need to tie up these loose ends, but kathryn was not a really important character, i didn't like her

AGREE,,,WAY TO WHINY AND WEAK HAHAH BUT SO WAS HER SB HUBBY DB,,,AKA,,,PC

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 1:21 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

yeah these people like totally dissapeared off the face of SB, they need to tie up these loose ends, but kathryn was not a really important character, i didn't like her

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 1:17 pm by SW7_PC2

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:i agree, I wasnt a big fan of her and even in Last Resort she is whiney. But they probably need to bring her back for continuity reasons.

Yeah, I think to tie up loose ends. It was like she and Sean were happy and going to get married and then they both kinda left the story! Oh and that reminds me, I have been meaning to ask, because I forgot, Did Kathryn Nolan leave as well...and then forget her SB persona obviously... cause where did she go?! I remember them talking about she was going to Boston, but then I thought she didn't and David was on his way to live there in that apt she didn't use when the curse broke...so where is KATHRYN! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 1:12 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

i agree, I wasnt a big fan of her and even in Last Resort she is whiney. But they probably need to bring her back for continuity reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 1:10 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:YEAH SHES IN THE RESORT SHOW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. BUT I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN HER POST PICS OF HER IN HER CINDERELLA COSTUME...MAYBE I IMAGINED IT LOL

Sorry, I hope they do not bring her back. I did not like her story-line, it was weak! LOL! She is on Last Resort now, I guess they should bring her back for one or two, but I just do not like her, IDK why...And she seemed very winey about poor me and my sad sad life that I got myself into... ROTFL Crying ROTFL

Aurora, although winey at the time, I already like a MILLION times better! But I love Sarah Bolger, so that could be why, lmao!

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 12:59 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

maybe you didn't imagine it, maybe you saw it a while ago and you are just remembering now. I think they said she is coming back.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 12:57 pm by Guest

YEAH SHES IN THE RESORT SHOW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. BUT I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN HER POST PICS OF HER IN HER CINDERELLA COSTUME...MAYBE I IMAGINED IT LOL

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 12:54 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Ella is on a different show now, but they better bring her back.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 12:53 pm by Guest

hahaha i didnt think ella was that winey. what happened to her anyways? i thought she was suppose to be in a couple eps?

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/20/2012, 12:51 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:hahaha agreed! maybe snow and mulan can train her!

They better train that spoiled little Bee-yah how to be kick-ace! Don't need any winey princesses, that is why Ella left, LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum