Fairy Tale Time

Sir Lancelot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sir Lancelot

Name: Sir Lancelot

Bio:
Lancelot is a “sword for hire with nothing to lose,” a onetime proud member of King Arthur’s Round Table who has since been banished, tearing him away from his true love.

Played By: Sinqua Walls

wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Sir Lancelot :: Comments

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:08 pm by wileycatpp

PussyCatpp wrote:I like this guy he looks suave. Thumbs Up He looks like he can kick some serious butt

yeah cant wait to see him in action Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/26/2012, 7:01 pm by PussyCatpp

I like this guy he looks suave. Thumbs Up He looks like he can kick some serious butt

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/13/2012, 8:57 am by Noortjj

That is a good possibility! Also curious what the history is between Lancelot and Snow, i don't think it is anything romantical, after all Guinevere is his true love, But they did make it sound like Charming isn't going to like it when he finds out.. :P

Will it be before he got banished from the round table or after..?
You never know with these writers.. Maybe there is a door in Jeffersons hat that leads to the mystic Island of Avalon.. But that would mean the Lady of the Lake (High Priestess of Avalon) isn't the only one who can come to Avalon (By opening the mists in which Avalon 'hides itself')..

*For those unformiliar with Avalon in Arthurian Legend: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

**And for those interested in a good movie about arthurian legend (Seen from perspective of the women (of Avalon) try ''The mists of Avalon'' : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought is was a good movie, nice to see the story from a other perspective.. :)

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/13/2012, 8:13 am by wileycatpp

I cannot wait to see where they go with his storyline. bounce

I bet he is going to help Snow and PC take back the kingdoms

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum