Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Capt Hook

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Capt Hook - Page 7 Empty Capt Hook

Capt Hook - Page 7 Colin_10
Name: Capt Hook/Killian Jones

Bio:
Capt Killian Jones AKA Capt Hook is a confident pirate who never backs down from a fight; a man who seeks to crush and humiliate his enemies. But he also has the meticulous style and manners of a proper gentleman.  He met and fell in love with Rumplestiltskin's wife.  When Rumple went to beg for the release of his wife Killian challenged him to a duel.  Rumple declined fearing his own death and leaving his son without a mother or a father.  Years later after Rumplestiltskin became the dark one (and Bae disappeared thru the portal)he ran into Capt Jones again challenging him to a duel. When he was about to rip out Killians heart, Milha shows up  to make a deal.  She has a magic bean and will give it to Rump in exchange for Killians life.  Rumple first agrees to the deal then tears out Milhas heart when she claims she never loved him.  Then he cuts off Killian's hand to retrieve the bean he held.  Killian attacked Rumple with a hook but it didnt even hurt the dark one.  Capt Jones swore revenge for the murder of Milha and the loss of his hand.  He uses the bean which he managed to hide from the dark one to open a portal to Neverland, where he would not grow old so he could plot his revenge. 

Played By:  Colin O'Donoughue
IMDb
Twitter

Last edited by wileycatpp on 9/5/2013, 11:36 am; edited 5 times in total
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Capt Hook :: Comments

wileycatpp

Post 9/15/2012, 8:59 am by wileycatpp

I REALLY DONT THINK IT MATTERS HOW OLD HE IS CAPT HOOK IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ADULT AND HE IS. STOP DRIVING US CRAZY AND SHOW A PIC OF HIM ALREADY LOL

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/14/2012, 9:39 pm by hermione982175

That is probably true, that they may have may him look older since all the other captain hooks did look older. Unless they are going to do a twist on Captain Hook's story.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/14/2012, 4:57 pm by Guest

Genajam wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i just want it to be september 30th already...im hoping i dont work or im calling in sick (they are lucky to have me arent they) ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

HAHAH GOOD HELP HARD TO FIND ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

LOCKS DOORS AND WINDOWS What a Face

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/14/2012, 4:50 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i just want it to be september 30th already...im hoping i dont work or im calling in sick (they are lucky to have me arent they) ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

HAHAH GOOD HELP HARD TO FIND ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

LOCKS DOORS AND WINDOWS What a Face

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/14/2012, 3:45 pm by Guest

i just want it to be september 30th already...im hoping i dont work or im calling in sick (they are lucky to have me arent they) ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/13/2012, 11:36 pm by genajamm

SW7_PC2 wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:im surprised there hasn't been any photos on him on set...isn't he in one of the first couple eps?

I think because they are A.Tricking us about who the actor is. or B. They seriously change his looks and want it a surprise, since we all talk about, we wonder what he will look like, seeing as most portals of Hook are old...

YES,,, I THINK THEY TOTALLY CHANGE HIS LOOKS,,, THATS WHY WE HAVENT SEEN HIM,,,, WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE??? Suspect Suspect THEY ARE REALLY GONNA WAMMY US WITH SEASON 2,,,,, afraid THEY KNOW THEY HAVE A HIT AND THEY ARE ON THIER GAME,,,,, I SOOOOOOO HOPE,,, Nail Biting

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/13/2012, 10:14 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:im surprised there hasn't been any photos on him on set...isn't he in one of the first couple eps?

I think because they are A.Tricking us about who the actor is. or B. They seriously change his looks and want it a surprise, since we all talk about, we wonder what he will look like, seeing as most portals of Hook are old...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/13/2012, 8:42 pm by Guest

im surprised there hasn't been any photos on him on set...isn't he in one of the first couple eps?

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/13/2012, 8:09 pm by hermione982175

Same here. We already saw the other four new characters so far.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/13/2012, 8:07 pm by wileycatpp

hermione982175 wrote:@Wileycatpp Do you think they will show us a picture of Captain Hook soon or before the episode he is in?

i would think yes unless he is not who they say he is. I dont really understand why they haven't shown him yet. Very strange

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/13/2012, 7:58 pm by hermione982175

@Wileycatpp Do you think they will show us a picture of Captain Hook soon or before the episode he is in?

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/13/2012, 8:05 am by wileycatpp

Why the heck haven't they showed a picture of capt hook yet? Suspect

I mean we all know hes coming to strorybrooke, they announced who the actor was that is playing him so why not show us a pic of him in costume? Suspect

What goes on in those fiendish minds of the writers :?: Suspect :scratch:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/13/2012, 1:03 am by Guest

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL wouldn't want to be anything else!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/12/2012, 11:58 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:gena, what are you talking about...we overthink EVERYTHING ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

HAHAH YEA YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT BEAUTY,,, WE ARE ICE HEADS FOR SURE!! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/12/2012, 9:10 pm by Guest

gena, what are you talking about...we overthink EVERYTHING ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/12/2012, 7:48 pm by genajamm

I BET WE ARE OVERTHINKING THE AGE THING ON HOOK,,,AS WE KNOW THEY DONT ALWAYS FOLLOW THE PROTOCAL TO A TEE,, SO HE COULD BE A YOUNG HOOK OR YOUNGER,,,, HMMMMMMMM Suspect

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/12/2012, 5:46 pm by hermione982175

I agree. I been wondering what how they going to make him look like Captain Hook too. :)

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/12/2012, 11:26 am by SW7_PC2

I can't wait to see how they are gonna make this young handsome man, Capt Hook! COME ON S2

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7