Fairy Tale Time

Rumples Deal with Cinderella

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20120723

Post 

Rumples Deal with Cinderella




I've always beleived that Rump new exactly what was going to happen when he made that second deal with Cinderella. I'm wondering if maybe he needed Prince Thomas for something and thats why he disappeared right after Rumple was captured. The whole thing is very suspect. Suspect

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All Magic Comes with a price Dearie  
"It was a brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness"
avatar
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Posts : 1997
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Third rock from the sun

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Rumples Deal with Cinderella :: Comments

avatar

Post on 7/29/2012, 7:57 pm by wileycatpp

Rump always has an agenda always!!! thats why I love him Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/29/2012, 5:34 pm by Guest

i agree. i think he highly conflicted about whether he is good or evil but rather just decides to do whats best for himself lol

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/26/2012, 5:22 pm by hermione982175

I like to think Rumple as a middleman because he no that evil and not that good but what he is doing is doing for his own benefits in the future. Yes it is pure genius what rumple is doing

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/26/2012, 5:14 pm by Guest

yeah for sure! i mean he set up that whole debate thing with emma...that was just pure genius lol

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/26/2012, 5:12 pm by hermione982175

Yeah, I agree and the way he look at the quill as well, he knows what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/26/2012, 4:10 pm by Guest

rump aint no dummy haha

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/26/2012, 4:10 pm by Guest

the way he looked at the quill and says "why what a lovely quill!" tell me he knew it would trap him....

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/26/2012, 1:48 pm by wileycatpp

You said it sister!!! Cinderella is an idiot....Which is why I don't think Rump could be tricked by her. He always seems to be up to something I can't help but think he went along with that whole charade for a reason. Suspect Hope we find out one way or another.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/26/2012, 10:02 am by SW7_PC2

Agree'd @ranna!!

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/26/2012, 9:58 am by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:
Ranna156 wrote:as far as i can tell there was absolutely no reason that he would need to be locked up...so I am still standing by that there is more to his deal making than we realize...

Are you saying there was no reason for Rumple to be locked up? I believe they wanted and had always wanted to catch him and imprison him, because of all the "bad" he was doing, they even had to make a special cell to hold him. There is ABSOULTLEY more to the stories of his deals, but at the point Ella "tricked" him into signing the deal, I believe he deserved to be locked up!

No I am saying as far as I can tell right now I don't see a good reason that he would deliberately become locked up. So therefore I am standing by that he didn't 'fall' or deliberately try to get locked up, but that when he said he would make a deal with Cinderella he was already 'trapped'.

Whether or not he deserved to be locked up is kind of debatable. He ALWAYS tells people there is a price to pay and PC is the ONLY person i can remember him approaching. Everyone else goes to him...all those deals were made by peoples free will. And Cinderella was REALLY stupid...she should have read the damn contract!

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/26/2012, 8:20 am by wileycatpp

Cuddlyasatiger wrote:I'm wondering if Rump wanted her baby because he knew that's what it would take to get a favor owed him from someone. The curse hit before Cindy's baby was born, so if they'd just left it alone she'd still have her baby thanks to Emma.

He made the curse so powerful it could work where his magic couldn't (the prison cell), how much of his dark magic did he put in it? No wonder he needed the FGM wand (more dark magic Twisted Evil).

Thats true but they didn't know when the curse was going to happen and they couldn't have known that Emma would make a deal so she could keep her baby. AS for what rump new...a hell of a lot more then anyone else thats for sure.....A really believe he knew what wold happen with Cindrella and that quill I think he allowed it to happen just wish I knew why.....Heck maybe he even saw that Emma would make that deal with him and thats exactly why he wanted Cinders baby lol I do hope they will tell us this season.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/25/2012, 5:21 pm by Guest

I'm wondering if Rump wanted her baby because he knew that's what it would take to get a favor owed him from someone. The curse hit before Cindy's baby was born, so if they'd just left it alone she'd still have her baby thanks to Emma.

He made the curse so powerful it could work where his magic couldn't (the prison cell), how much of his dark magic did he put in it? No wonder he needed the FGM wand (more dark magic Twisted Evil).

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/25/2012, 3:38 pm by wileycatpp

LOL ok with the exception of Cinderellas deal I dont see how this people can complain about the deals rump did with them PC exchanged his family farms prosperity (did i spell that right) to be a prince for king george. Its not rumps fault king george was a royal prick pun intended and that king midas wanted pc to marry his daughter.....sw got a potion from rump he told her exactly what it would do she didnt have to take it. ANd rump did nothing but help pc and snow out. Granted Gepettos parents got turned into dolls but that potion was meant for jiminys parents and its his fault not rumps what happened. He helped belles village fell in love with belle the only person to get hurt on that deal was gaston and noone knows that so how can anyone be upset about it. lol
And Cinderella should have found out what she was signing away before she agreed to a deal with a man that just blew up her FG. SO NO they have no cause for wanting to put him away. I mean ok if they were inprisioning him for killing the FG if in fact he did kill her thats one thing but just because PC doesn't like him and cinderella was stupid. I don't think thats right LOL :lol!:

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/25/2012, 1:19 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:OMG SW afraid how can you say that about Rump.......He made deals with this people they didn't have to take the deal but they did, Why should he be locked up for that... Twisted Evil
After all he was doing them a favor :lol: Its not his fault they don't read the fine print lol :lol!:

BTW love your new avatar Wink

LOL! I LOVE RUMPLE TO DEATH, but I do think, regardless if the people knew what they were getting into, he did hurt a lot of people and I believe from their point of view, he needed to be locked up so he could stop doing harm with his deals, that usually could not be refused.

And thanks! I <3 my avatar too! Since we all ARE mad about OUAT here! Wink :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/25/2012, 1:08 pm by wileycatpp

OMG SW afraid how can you say that about Rump.......He made deals with this people they didn't have to take the deal but they did, Why should he be locked up for that... Twisted Evil
After all he was doing them a favor :lol: Its not his fault they don't read the fine print lol :lol!:

BTW love your new avatar Wink

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/25/2012, 1:04 pm by SW7_PC2

Ranna156 wrote:as far as i can tell there was absolutely no reason that he would need to be locked up...so I am still standing by that there is more to his deal making than we realize...

Are you saying there was no reason for Rumple to be locked up? I believe they wanted and had always wanted to catch him and imprison him, because of all the "bad" he was doing, they even had to make a special cell to hold him. There is ABSOULTLEY more to the stories of his deals, but at the point Ella "tricked" him into signing the deal, I believe he deserved to be locked up!

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/25/2012, 10:46 am by Guest

as far as i can tell there was absolutely no reason that he would need to be locked up...so I am still standing by that there is more to his deal making than we realize...

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/25/2012, 10:08 am by wileycatpp

Wish we knew why he wanted Cinderellas baby to begin with and what happened to Prince Thomas when he disappeared. Suspect

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/25/2012, 6:07 am by Noortjj

I am pretty sure he knew what was going to happen when he struck the second deal.. But i also guess he knew the queen would use the curse en that Snow and Charming would come to him.. And so that in this world he would be 'free and powerfull' again..

On the other side, if he wouldn't be a prisoner, Regina, Snow and Charming still would have gone to him with their questions and the deals would still be struck.. This show gives me headache XD

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/24/2012, 11:44 pm by Guest

I am still not 100% convinced he can turn down a deal...that whole episode was suspicious in a lot of ways...

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 7/24/2012, 2:01 pm by CarolSmart

I agree, you could tell that he knew the pen she handed him was magic, and I think he would have been suspicious as soon as she contacted him...

I'm not sure it had to do with Thomas though, I think there might have been some 'reason' (maybe to do with manipulating the Queen into enacting the curse) that he 'allowed' them to capture him...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum