Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Guesses for Henrys Father!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guesses for Henrys Father! - Page 2 Empty Guesses for Henrys Father!

Guesses to who YOU think is Henry's father!

Last edited by Ranna156 (admin) on 6/14/2012, 11:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Guesses for Henrys Father! :: Comments

wileycatpp

Post 8/7/2012, 8:53 am by wileycatpp

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This Guy lol

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/19/2012, 4:28 pm by SW7_PC2

PrinceEric wrote:I'll throw this idea out... A sailor in FTL loses a son in the ogre wars. "I'd give my right hand to have him back!" he cries. Rumple to the rescue! Rumple says he can have a son for that hand (why he wants it, who knows?) but doesn't tell him when and where he'll get it. Curse comes, everyone comes to our world. Emma grows up and hooks up with "bad boy" while she's messing around and getting herself thrown in jail. Emma has Henry. Emma comes back to Storybrook, breaks curse. But once she does, the bad ass sailor remembers a deal he made long ago. He tracks down a pawn dealer in a small town in Maine. First on his mind...Hook. Second on this mind...Henry!!

Could be fun!

GOOD IDEAS!!!

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 7/18/2012, 9:08 pm by CarolSmart

Emmaswan1 wrote:While Rumpie had clearly set a serie of actions that determined the curse I think that He might have sent rogue FTL characters in our world outside of SB as to be operative if need be. Sort of dormant cells kind of people. That would explain Henry's arrival to SB. Think they are a lot of people from FTTL outside SB.
Bae should be the obvious candidate to be the father ad I see him coming back as Jack the beanstalker

The problem there is that the whole reason Rump made the curse is that it was the only way 'he' could get into our world (SB)...We know this because right after Bae went down the magic bean 'portal', Rump regretted not going with him, but the BlueFairy accidentally told Rump that a curse was the only way to get to the world Bae went to.
So Rump spent years (a couple hundred, I think), collecting everything he would need to make the curse (though the only things we 'see' him collect are the 'true love' potion items - Snow's and Charming's hairs)

Once the curse was created, he couldn't 'set it off' himself, because "Magic Always Comes With a Price", and Rump didn't want to be the one to pay that price, ssooooo...
...since even Rump couldn't get into SB until whenever the Evil Queen would set off the curse, he couldn't have gotten anyone else into SB before that... No

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/17/2012, 9:48 pm by Guest

Casey2u wrote:This is definitely the question I want answered and soon as possible I'm still with Bae as Henrys father. And a while back I thought Bae could be peter pan. That would be too funny if he was both. I really want Bae to be his dad because I want Rump to be related to Henry. lol It would just be too funny

I too am hoping Bae is Henry's father. He certainly could be both. Henry just has to be related to Rump.
i agree!!! iv said it time and time again, but the way rumple acts toward henry is like he's his great grandson

Back to top Go down

Casey2u

Post 7/17/2012, 8:21 pm by Casey2u

This is definitely the question I want answered and soon as possible I'm still with Bae as Henrys father. And a while back I thought Bae could be peter pan. That would be too funny if he was both. I really want Bae to be his dad because I want Rump to be related to Henry. lol It would just be too funny

I too am hoping Bae is Henry's father. He certainly could be both. Henry just has to be related to Rump.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/17/2012, 9:57 am by wileycatpp

PrinceEric wrote:I'll throw this idea out... A sailor in FTL loses a son in the ogre wars. "I'd give my right hand to have him back!" he cries. Rumple to the rescue! Rumple says he can have a son for that hand (why he wants it, who knows?) but doesn't tell him when and where he'll get it. Curse comes, everyone comes to our world. Emma grows up and hooks up with "bad boy" while she's messing around and getting herself thrown in jail. Emma has Henry. Emma comes back to Storybrook, breaks curse. But once she does, the bad ass sailor remembers a deal he made long ago. He tracks down a pawn dealer in a small town in Maine. First on his mind...Hook. Second on this mind...Henry!!

Could be fun!

LOL I like this theory :lol:

Back to top Go down

PrinceEric

Post 7/17/2012, 9:53 am by PrinceEric

I'll throw this idea out... A sailor in FTL loses a son in the ogre wars. "I'd give my right hand to have him back!" he cries. Rumple to the rescue! Rumple says he can have a son for that hand (why he wants it, who knows?) but doesn't tell him when and where he'll get it. Curse comes, everyone comes to our world. Emma grows up and hooks up with "bad boy" while she's messing around and getting herself thrown in jail. Emma has Henry. Emma comes back to Storybrook, breaks curse. But once she does, the bad ass sailor remembers a deal he made long ago. He tracks down a pawn dealer in a small town in Maine. First on his mind...Hook. Second on this mind...Henry!!

Could be fun!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/15/2012, 5:08 pm by Guest

While Rumpie had clearly set a serie of actions that determined the curse I think that He might have sent rogue FTL characters in our world outside of SB as to be operative if need be. Sort of dormant cells kind of people. That would explain Henry's arrival to SB. Think they are a lot of people from FTTL outside SB.
Bae should be the obvious candidate to be the father ad I see him coming back as Jack the beanstalker

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/15/2012, 4:50 pm by Guest

I have 'no clue' and will be fully surprised when all is revealed! Wink

LOVE reading your theories, though...

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/15/2012, 4:42 pm by hermione982175

I really want to know who Henry's father is now!!!!! lol. I think Henry's father is Bae (they better come up with a good reason why he the father) or another FTL person that will shock us.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/15/2012, 1:32 pm by Guest

i know! and we STILL have 2 months to go!!!!!!!!! :lol!:

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 7/15/2012, 1:30 pm by genajamm

LOL :lol!: DRIVING US ALL MAD!!!! WE ARE HOOKED!!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/15/2012, 1:28 pm by Guest

i think that would be an amazing twist if hook was henrys dad because it would through us for a loop considering most of us think his father is bae. BUT i still feel like bae could be henrys father because of the way rumple interacts with him is almost like henry is his great grandson... so idk. it could go Either way haha. I JUST CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/15/2012, 11:55 am by SW7_PC2

I too have thought Bae could be Peter pan....or even Hook! As he had a hard life, always wanted a Mother and what not...

If Bae and Jack and the BS are not connected, then I think Bae is connected to Peter or Jack! I said this WAY back on the ABC boards, but then they said they could not get the rights to Peter Pan, so I dropped that, but maybe they just got the rights to Hook...and Hook is Bae and Henry's dad!!!

OH I WANT TO KNOW THIS SO BADLY! Jennifer Morrison already KNOWS who it is! So you have to be led to believe that we will find out in the first 3-4 episodes...I HOPE!!

I am OVERLOADED with all the AWESOME info @eclectic1 shared today! My head is swirling with excitement!!!!! drunken AND WE ALMOST HAVE 50 MEMBERS WOOT WOOT!! cheers

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/15/2012, 11:33 am by wileycatpp

This is definitely the question I want answered and soon as possible I'm still with Bae as Henrys father. And a while back I thought Bae could be peter pan. That would be too funny if he was both. I really want Bae to be his dad because I want Rump to be related to Henry. lol It would just be too funny.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/15/2012, 11:16 am by SW7_PC2

I do not think it is Bae, I believe it is Hook, Peter or one of the lost boys...I just added the Bae may be Jack from the Beanstalk, cause he had the beans, lol!

I am sticking with Hook, Peter or someone from THAT storyline is his father! Esp since he KNEW gold had his hook and a sm scale model of his ship...I think He also helped Rump get the baby...in return for something...

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 7/15/2012, 11:12 am by genajamm

THIS IS ONE OF THE QUESTIONS I WANT ANSWERED MOST!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!! I think it will turn out to be Bae as well, but they may suprise us!! I hope that we learn early in season 2 so that we can watch the storyline before the season ends, dont want it to be the finale!!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/15/2012, 10:49 am by SW7_PC2

I have ALWAYS said, I think Peter Pan or one of the Lost Boys is Henry's
father! Because of August running off with them...I presumed that he
checked in on her from afar but maybe once took Peter or a Lost Boy with
him and he met up with Emma ORRRRRRRR Cpt Hook could be his father, I
never thought of this until now, but she did say he wasn't a "good" guy
or something along those lines and OLDER than her...hmmm...Then I
dropped it because the writters or abc said they couldn't get the rights
for it! So I may be on to something again! LOL! And if HOOK is Henry's
father, that makes him fairy tale AND that would possibly be how Gold
got a hold of Baby Henry! NOT TO MENTION, HENRY HAS A MILLION clocks In
his room! I have seen pics where they have counted TONS of them and
always thought is was because the clock tower didn't work, but if Peter
Pan OR Hook is his father, than that would explain the clocks...

AND
side note, Seeing Jack and the Bean Stock, I wonder if Bae is Jack or
related to that story...he did have some magic beans...I know the BF
said these were the only magic beans left or the others were missing or
something like that, but she has lied before (i.e.the enchanted tree)

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 7/3/2012, 10:50 pm by Shekinel

Ranna156 wrote:sorry no...other than they are both white, male, and have dark hair i don't see any resemblance...haha...BUT i do think Jarod KIND OF looks like the young pinocchio...haha

Same here, he looks to me more like Pinocchio than August xD

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/3/2012, 10:04 pm by Guest

sorry no...other than they are both white, male, and have dark hair i don't see any resemblance...haha...BUT i do think Jarod KIND OF looks like the young pinocchio...haha

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/3/2012, 8:26 pm by SW7_PC2

That pic of Jared looks JUST like August, even if you do not want it to be true and even though I do not think it is...(well a little bit I do What a Face) You have to see the resemblance a little bit...right?! LOL! :lol:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/3/2012, 10:38 am by Guest

i don't think he looks like emma though either...haha

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/3/2012, 10:38 am by Guest

no...lol

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/3/2012, 8:46 am by SW7_PC2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is a Pic Jared posted yesterday! I have to say, I am thinking maybe August is his father and that is another reason Regina found August familiar and Emma could have forgot, if he used to look different, or they were drunk...who knows, BUT THIS PIC OF JARED, HE LOOKS JUST LIKE EION FOR REAL could pass as his son....what do you think...put logic aside, do you think he looks like Eion (August)

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/3/2012, 7:52 am by wileycatpp

How funny would it be if Snow and Charming find out Rumple is Henrys other grandparent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just imagine the family reunions/get togethers :lol!: Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next