Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Captain Hook and Jack and the Beanstalk

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Captain Hook and Jack and the Beanstalk  - Page 3 Empty Captain Hook and Jack and the Beanstalk

Any ideas on how Captain Hook is going to fit into the OUAT scheme? At first I thought that Captain Hook could be Dr. Whale and that his hand was cut off by a whale and not a crocodile, but then I remembered that Dr. Whale has both hands so that rules him out. From the promo, though, it is clear that Hook is another nemesis of Rumple's. Could Regina be involved in his reappearance?

Regarding Jack and the Beanstalk, I guess will learn what happened to the other magic beans. Or alternatively, I foresee Rumple making a deal with Jack to trade his cow for the magic beans and requesting Jack to obtain and bring back the harp and/or the goose of the golden eggs in exchange for the beans. Here how the storyline might go:

Rumple had spent sometime searching for magic beans in order to get back to Bea while he thinks of a way to create the curse. Eventually, Rumple does manage finds some magic beans, but those magic beans are different from the one the Blue Fairy gave Bae. While testing out some of the magic beans, Rumple finds himself in the Giant's castle and sees the harp and the goose of the golden eggs. Rumple returns to the enchanted forrest and realizes that those beans will not lead him to Bea. Rumple nonetheless keeps the rest of the magic beans for another occasion. Meanwhile, Aurora's father has confiscated all spinning wheels in the realm upon hearing Malificent's prophecy for Aurora. The King, Aurora's father, was able to confiscate all the spinning wheels in the realm except one - Rumple's. Malificent makes a deal with Rumple to let her borrow his spinning wheel to fulfill her prophecy against Aurora. However, while Malificent has his spinning wheel, Rumple cannot spin gold. Remembering that there is a goose that lays golden eggs in the Giant's castle, he finds an opportunity to make a deal with Jack. Taking advantage of the fact that Jack and his family are in financial trouble, Rumple trades the beans for Jack's cow. In reality, Rumple couldn't care less about the cow, but he tells Jack that the beans will bring him more riches than a cow can. Rumple further tells Jack that he can keep all the riches in the Giant's castle, but he must bring the harp and the goose to him. It remains unclear why Rumple wants the harp -- perhaps for the same reason he wanted the puppets (we do not know). Jack goes up the beanstalk, kills the giant, retrieves the harp and golden eggs, and brings them back to Rumple. Jack keeps all the other riches and his family's financial problems are resolved thanks to Rumple. We're are left wondering why Rumple wanted the Harp.

Those are just some of my ideas regarding the new characters and their backgrounds.
hada.madrina
hada.madrina

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Captain Hook and Jack and the Beanstalk :: Comments

hada.madrina

Post 7/16/2012, 2:33 pm by hada.madrina

I was reading some more news on Captain Hook and someone else out there thinks that Dr. Whale could be Captain Hook. I agree that Bea would be the obvious contender to be Jack.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/15/2012, 1:05 am by Guest

On capt. hook being henry's dad I'd go for that, but not Henry being Peter.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/15/2012, 1:04 am by Guest

I like your ideas on Jack!
I have to catch up on all the spoiler info and then I'll get back here.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/14/2012, 10:53 pm by SW7_PC2

I have ALWAYS said, I think Peter Pan or one of the Lost Boys is Henry's father! Because of August running off with them...I presumed that he checked in on her from afar but maybe once took Peter or a Lost Boy with him and he met up with Emma ORRRRRRRR Cpt Hook could be his father, I never thought of this until now, but she did say he wasn't a "good" guy or something along those lines and OLDER than her...hmmm...Then I dropped it because the writters or abc said they couldn't get the rights for it! So I may be on to something again! LOL! And if HOOK is Henry's father, that makes him fairy tale AND that would possibly be how Gold got a hold of Baby Henry!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3