Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Captain Hook and Jack and the Beanstalk

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Captain Hook and Jack and the Beanstalk  - Page 2 Empty Captain Hook and Jack and the Beanstalk

Any ideas on how Captain Hook is going to fit into the OUAT scheme? At first I thought that Captain Hook could be Dr. Whale and that his hand was cut off by a whale and not a crocodile, but then I remembered that Dr. Whale has both hands so that rules him out. From the promo, though, it is clear that Hook is another nemesis of Rumple's. Could Regina be involved in his reappearance?

Regarding Jack and the Beanstalk, I guess will learn what happened to the other magic beans. Or alternatively, I foresee Rumple making a deal with Jack to trade his cow for the magic beans and requesting Jack to obtain and bring back the harp and/or the goose of the golden eggs in exchange for the beans. Here how the storyline might go:

Rumple had spent sometime searching for magic beans in order to get back to Bea while he thinks of a way to create the curse. Eventually, Rumple does manage finds some magic beans, but those magic beans are different from the one the Blue Fairy gave Bae. While testing out some of the magic beans, Rumple finds himself in the Giant's castle and sees the harp and the goose of the golden eggs. Rumple returns to the enchanted forrest and realizes that those beans will not lead him to Bea. Rumple nonetheless keeps the rest of the magic beans for another occasion. Meanwhile, Aurora's father has confiscated all spinning wheels in the realm upon hearing Malificent's prophecy for Aurora. The King, Aurora's father, was able to confiscate all the spinning wheels in the realm except one - Rumple's. Malificent makes a deal with Rumple to let her borrow his spinning wheel to fulfill her prophecy against Aurora. However, while Malificent has his spinning wheel, Rumple cannot spin gold. Remembering that there is a goose that lays golden eggs in the Giant's castle, he finds an opportunity to make a deal with Jack. Taking advantage of the fact that Jack and his family are in financial trouble, Rumple trades the beans for Jack's cow. In reality, Rumple couldn't care less about the cow, but he tells Jack that the beans will bring him more riches than a cow can. Rumple further tells Jack that he can keep all the riches in the Giant's castle, but he must bring the harp and the goose to him. It remains unclear why Rumple wants the harp -- perhaps for the same reason he wanted the puppets (we do not know). Jack goes up the beanstalk, kills the giant, retrieves the harp and golden eggs, and brings them back to Rumple. Jack keeps all the other riches and his family's financial problems are resolved thanks to Rumple. We're are left wondering why Rumple wanted the Harp.

Those are just some of my ideas regarding the new characters and their backgrounds.
hada.madrina
hada.madrina

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Captain Hook and Jack and the Beanstalk :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 7/31/2012, 6:08 pm by hermione982175

I also want whoever playing Captain Hook does the role very well because I seen Disney's Peter Pan and a movie call Hook so I am hoping whoever play the role will do the part well. Also I can't wait to see if they have Captain Hook fear of clocks play a part as well and who know the crocodile might come as well. lol

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 5:56 pm by Guest

yeah me to! i wonder what episode they are filming now... know they've finished #1

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/31/2012, 5:51 pm by hermione982175

That true as well, I wasn't sure if that was the actual person or not. But they better cast him soon because Captain Hook come in Episode 4.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 5:44 pm by Guest

hermione982175 wrote:Come to think of it, the video we saw Captain Hook is that the person who is actually playing Captain Hook if so who is he?
im actually think it wasnt him. they hadnt started filming yet and it said they hadnt casted hook yet at the time. so maybe he was a fill in?

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/31/2012, 4:15 pm by hermione982175

Come to think of it, the video we saw Captain Hook is that the person who is actually playing Captain Hook if so who is he?

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/29/2012, 1:37 am by hermione982175

LOL, I know!!!!! I agree that would make us go crazy if they did that!!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/29/2012, 1:35 am by Guest

haha i know. we'd be trying to find a picture of him and the person doesnt even exist. can you imagine how frustrating that would be? lol

Back to top Go down

Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Post 7/29/2012, 1:34 am by Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:haha they should give us a fake name to really trick us!!

That would drive us nuts! I think some people might actually get mad at them if they did that! HAHA!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/29/2012, 1:32 am by Guest

haha they should give us a fake name to really trick us!!

Back to top Go down

Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Post 7/29/2012, 1:28 am by Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

hermione982175 wrote:@SW7_PC2 LOL, That is true, they probably will keep whoever is playing Jack a secret for a while.

If they withhold the name, then it will just make us think that even more! HAHA!

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/29/2012, 1:02 am by hermione982175

@SW7_PC2 LOL, That is true, they probably will keep whoever is playing Jack a secret for a while.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/28/2012, 11:17 pm by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:@SW7_PC2 I know right, hopefully they will give us more information about Jack soon and did they announce yet who is going to play Jack yet?

I have not seen anything yet about it and I check Eclectics thread DAILY because she ALWAYS has the best up to the min details on the show! Maybe he is later in the season...And I am sure they probably wanna keep it a secret for a while, so we can not compare pics of him to Henry and BAE! LOL!

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/28/2012, 7:28 pm by hermione982175

@SW7_PC2 I know right, hopefully they will give us more information about Jack soon and did they announce yet who is going to play Jack yet?

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/28/2012, 7:00 pm by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:Okay here is my theory about Jack. I don't know if he Bae or not (most likely he is) but then I think Jack may be a different person as well since we know in the story he the one with the magic beans so I am wondering if he kept a magic bean to himself before the beanstalk happen. If so I am wondering after he came back down the beanstalk and somehow the magic bean slip and he went to our world then which means he could gotten into some trouble in our world and running from that. It also could means he could of met Emma in our world and maybe just maybe Jack is Henry's father. But that my theory but I am also thinking that Jack could be Bae as well.

That sounds like a great theory Hermione!!! I could see that working! Great thoughts :D (Decided to jump on while I am awaiting guests to arrive at my sons birthday party, this site is too addictive, HAHA!)

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/28/2012, 6:11 pm by hermione982175

Okay here is my theory about Jack. I don't know if he Bae or not (most likely he is) but then I think Jack may be a different person as well since we know in the story he the one with the magic beans so I am wondering if he kept a magic bean to himself before the beanstalk happen. If so I am wondering after he came back down the beanstalk and somehow the magic bean slip and he went to our world then which means he could gotten into some trouble in our world and running from that. It also could means he could of met Emma in our world and maybe just maybe Jack is Henry's father. But that my theory but I am also thinking that Jack could be Bae as well.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 7/28/2012, 5:55 pm by genajamm

Emmaswan1 wrote:Hook, Peter pan that leeds to Lost boys...

August went to Thailand, to Nepal and traveled the world. August was a lost boy in a sense. Maybe he knows Peter Pan and maybe Bae is with the lost boys or PP himself.

August Pino would be a smashing Hook. cross-story

LIKE :D

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/28/2012, 5:50 pm by hermione982175

Hey this theory/question came into my mind last night before i went to sleep. Do you think Jack is running away from danger in our world or FTL or both?

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 7/22/2012, 7:06 pm by genajamm

Yes sexy villian type MEN!!! bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 7/18/2012, 7:16 pm by CarolSmart

eclectic1 wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:I can not believe we have to wait 4 episodes, but I guess it is because Mulan and Aurora are first up...lol! Dang, I want some man drama, Hook or not! Enough Princesses, MEN PLEASE! HAHA!

Funny how we seem to have "one track minds" when it comes to this subject!!! :lol!:

I just have to say I'm on the same track, bring on the 'bad boys'.... :pirat:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/17/2012, 6:02 pm by Guest

i am excited to see what they do with Beauty's storyline! i re watched the price of gold and i had forgotten how much i liked Cinderella's. hope fully i like beautys because she (along with ariel and belle) is my favorite princess :)

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/17/2012, 5:20 pm by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:I can not believe we have to wait 4 episodes, but I guess it is because Mulan and Aurora are first up...lol! Dang, I want some man drama, Hook or not! Enough Princesses, MEN PLEASE! HAHA!

Funny how we seem to have "one track minds" when it comes to this subject!!! :lol!:

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/17/2012, 5:14 pm by SW7_PC2

I can not believe we have to wait 4 episodes, but I guess it is because Mulan and Aurora are first up...lol! Dang, I want some man drama, Hook or not! Enough Princesses, MEN PLEASE! HAHA!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/17/2012, 5:03 pm by Guest

It is confirmed that we see Hook for the first time in Episode 4 of Season 2 and he will speak with an English accent.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/16/2012, 6:22 pm by Guest

Hook, Peter pan that leeds to Lost boys...

August went to Thailand, to Nepal and traveled the world. August was a lost boy in a sense. Maybe he knows Peter Pan and maybe Bae is with the lost boys or PP himself.

August Pino would be a smashing Hook. cross-story

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 7/16/2012, 2:36 pm by genajamm

Cuddlyasatiger wrote:On capt. hook being henry's dad I'd go for that, but not Henry being Peter.

AGREE :D

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next