Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

The Curse. Yet to be broken?

Go down

The Curse.  Yet to be broken?  Empty The Curse. Yet to be broken?

Ladies and gentlemen!
I would like to make an announcement! :roll:

The Curse isn't broken yet, no! Not Rumpelstiltskin's curse. No! Not by far. :shock:
Emma did break a curse, yes. Henry's curse created by Regina, the sleeping curse aka turnover curse. She broke it with a kiss. Same as SW. A true love kiss. Nothing more...
Just as Graham partially recovered his memories after a fateful kiss with Emma, so did everyone else in SB after she kissed her son. Because true love kiss was such a massive wave of Magic, everyone recovered their memories, everyone awoke from their slumber, being conscious again. End of a major sleeping curse. Period.

This has nothing to do with »The Curse», capital letters and all.
It is only the beginning. Go back to episode 1. Rumpel is in a cell. Tells SW and PC :

»The child will come back on her 28th birthday (done), the child will find you (SW and PC know who they are now and so basically, Emma found her parents, Henry already told her that much... so, done!) and then the final battle will begin!» (to be continued... LOL)

What can break the Curse? A final battle? We may have years of fun ahead of us... And Emma still has to own up to her reputation, being the Savior and all. After all, she is the key.

So, mesdames et messieurs, ladies and gentlemen, thus the huge smile upon Regina's face... This might be why Regina was so surprised after hearing BF telling Emma she had broken the Curse. Understandably it wasn't making any sense to her. She now knows her Curse is still alive and kicking.

But she doesn't know about Belle. Yet! :sleep:

Your ideas and comments if you please. :lol!:

Last edited by Bluphoenix444 on 6/28/2012, 10:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bluphoenix444
Bluphoenix444
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Curse. Yet to be broken? :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 7/1/2012, 2:03 pm by Guest

wileycatpp wrote:I'M SURE HENRY WILL BE AABLE TO LIVE IN FAIRYTALE LAND. I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD LIVE THERE AFTER GROWING UP IN OUR WORLD. I MIGHT WANT TO STAY EVEN IF I DID GROW UP IN FTL I'M MEAN COULD YOU REALLY GO BACK TO THAT SIMPLE LIFE AFTER LIVING HERE.

Personally i would rather live in a simple world with different creatures and magic...haha...besides i always wanted to be a mermaid and in FTL that dream could actually come true! That all aside i would think for the FTL people 'there is no place like home'! So I am going with I think YEAH they are going to want to go back very badly!!!!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/1/2012, 1:55 pm by wileycatpp

I'M SURE HENRY WILL BE AABLE TO LIVE IN FAIRYTALE LAND. I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD LIVE THERE AFTER GROWING UP IN OUR WORLD. I MIGHT WANT TO STAY EVEN IF I DID GROW UP IN FTL I'M MEAN COULD YOU REALLY GO BACK TO THAT SIMPLE LIFE AFTER LIVING HERE.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/1/2012, 11:23 am by Guest

Lazey wrote:
Spoiler:

And they need to get FTL back, whther going home 9if it still exists) or digging it up since a lot of it seems to be buried under Storybrooke.

The thing is, will Emma and Henry be able to 'live' in FTL? Emma...ok, yes, she's the daughter of SW and PC. Would Henry being HER kid be a safeguard for him? Then, there is the question as to how Emma would adjust...living in FTL for someone who lived in the 'real world' would be a challenge!!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/1/2012, 10:10 am by Guest

I think you're exactly right, Blu! :pirat:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/29/2012, 8:19 am by wileycatpp

Ranna156 wrote:wizards duel wizards duel wizards duel....i wanna see one BAD!!!!!!!!!

You and me both ranna Can't wait :lol:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/29/2012, 12:56 am by Guest

wizards duel wizards duel wizards duel....i wanna see one BAD!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Lazey

Post 6/28/2012, 11:23 pm by Lazey

Spoiler:

And they need to get FTL back, whther going home 9if it still exists) or digging it up since a lot of it seems to be buried under Storybrooke.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/28/2012, 11:05 pm by Guest

wow, very interesting! im intrigued lol. its true though, rump says the final battle will begin, but there has been no battle! so i guess the curse isn't technically broken all the way! good observation!!

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 6/28/2012, 10:43 pm by Bluphoenix444

Well I think Emma might have the capacity to command Magic either actively of passively. Since true love potion originates from combining SW and PC, So Emma is a walking true love potion. LOL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/28/2012, 10:34 pm by Guest

VERY good perspective, Blue...

You're right...I think(JMHO)as well there will be a major battle between Rump and Regina-BUT, I think we'll have to include Emma in this as well. She's the variable and Rump in all his infinite wisdom will not know what to expect from her. We've seen that from his reactions to her actions in season 1. He's got a pretty good grasp on Regina...

In true 'Lost' style, I'm sure the writers won't have this all happen until the very end of season 2, as well! :lol!:

We'll have a buildup of moments/events that will lead to the 'main event' at the end of the season!

I CANT WAIT!!! :D

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down