Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Grace/Paige

Go down

Grace/Paige Empty Grace/Paige

Grace/Paige Grace Grace/Paige Paige

Birthname: Grace
FTL Persona: Grace
Storybrooke Persona: Paige
Nicknames or Pseudonyms:
Born: FTL
Death: Alive
Characteristics: Sweet
Memorable quote(s): "This has to do with the Queen's visit, doesn't it? Whatever it is she wants you to do, don't do it!"

Topic Fairy Tale Land (or other world) Storybrooke (or Our World)
Spouses N/A
N/A
Significant Other(s) N/A
N/A
Children N/A
N/A
Occupation N/A
N/A
Sexual Encounters N/A
N/A

Major Mysteries or Questions: Who is Grace's mother and will we find out what happened to her? Does Paige like Henry?

Grace/Paige
Grace is Jefferson's daughter. She enjoys playing tea party with her stuffed animals and helps her father pick mushrooms to sell at market. She tries unsuccessfully to talk her father out of helping the EQ.
Paige is Grace's counterpart in Storybrooke. She lives with another family and is friendly with Henry.

Played By: Alissa Skovbye
IMDb

SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Grace/Paige :: Comments

SW7_PC2

Post 11/3/2012, 9:25 am by SW7_PC2

That would be GREAT if other portals opened up!

And it is possible that he met Alice before becoming the Mad Hatter, the way they told his story, led me to believe that was not the first time he had been in WL! I mean he said "I hate WL" when him and Regina got there! So it is possible that Alice is Grace/Paige's mom. But I have a feeling this may be something we never find out!

Back to top Go down

playarita

Post 11/2/2012, 2:35 am by playarita

I definitely thought she might have been Alice's daughter at once point when Jefferson referenced Grace's mother. However he became "the mad hatter" after having Grace so that means that he should have met Alice later on. (Maybe Alice will become a stepmother?)

That is unless her story will later be told and it is possible Jefferson might meet Alice again. I know the Tim Burton version of Alice was supposed to have an Alice and Mad Hatter romance and then there was the television version that did have Alice and Mad Hatter becoming involved...

What would be great is that somehow having different portals open up (like the one SW and Emma are trying to open) might trigger new or old ones being (re)established from the "magical" energy released.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down