Fairy Tale Time

#OUAT Spoilers!

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#OUAT Spoilers!

Post by Admins on 6/7/2012, 2:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

This thread will be where We post any OUAT or OUAT character affiliated news or spoilers We find. Feel free to PM SW7_PC2 or Gena if you run across anything we have yet to post! We will give you credit as well as the site Very Happy

One can't get TOO much of anything these days on this show!!! ROTFL

Thanks for your interest and support! Cool

PLEASE CHAT Like a Star @ heaven HERE Like a Star @ heaven About any spoilers you find here or otherwise, trying to keep this page for posting spoilers only, so they do not get buried by comments! Leaving some comments here, but from now on please post responses to spoilers in the designated area! THANK YOU!

Last edited by eclectic1 (mod) on 6/11/2012, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admins

Back to top Go down

Re: #OUAT Spoilers!

Post by Guest on 7/6/2012, 10:20 pm

Ok "Lost" fans and addicts that are out there...WHO could he be talking about here?

We know Emilie de Ravin is an alumni of the show...

Reply post and let your ideas be heard! :)

I'll be following him on Monday, 4 sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/6/2012, 10:31 pm

eclectic1 wrote:Ok "Lost" fans and addicts that are out there...WHO could he be talking about here?

We know Emilie de Ravin is an alumni of the show...

Reply post and let your ideas be heard! :)

I'll be following him on Monday, 4 sure!

OMG...there are so many! I wish we had more info like if the person was a 'main lostie' or a minor character or someone we might not even know was on LOST. Did you know Lana Parilla was on LOST! Also Alan Dale (King George/the DA in SB) was in LOST...so could he mean one of these people?

Mathew Fox...always love to see him
Evangeline Lilly - would love to see her again as well!
Dominic Monaghan - he would have made a great dwarf! LOL...and that one guy who played Stealthy did kind of look like him!
some of these people i can't remember their names off the top of my head so i will put the character names:...but Ben, John Locke, Hurley, Sawyer, Juliet, Desmond,...would love to see any of them as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/6/2012, 11:07 pm

eclectic1 wrote:Source: Hypable 7-6-12

"OUAT Star Eion Bailey talks playing Pinocchio, Potential Emmy Nomination"

Eion

Note: Be sure to click on 'internal link' in writeup! Wink

you know i am kind of questioning if that was a real interview or not...the imagine this website looks like it hasn't been updated in years...and some of the links within the site took you right back to the home page...just seems odd that if Eion Bailey is promoting this that the website would seem so outdated. A lot of the posts are years old...and i didn't see anything anywhere to check out the Pilot...maybe i am just a website moron though...haha...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/6/2012, 11:34 pm

Jared Gilmore shared some tweets with us tonight...

He is DEFINITELY into OUAT mode!!! Thx for sharing, Jared! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/6/2012, 11:51 pm

awwww. i heart him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/6/2012, 11:51 pm

hes so cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinel on 7/7/2012, 10:09 am

Ranna156 wrote:

you know i am kind of questioning if that was a real interview or not...the imagine this website looks like it hasn't been updated in years...and some of the links within the site took you right back to the home page...just seems odd that if Eion Bailey is promoting this that the website would seem so outdated. A lot of the posts are years old...and i didn't see anything anywhere to check out the Pilot...maybe i am just a website moron though...haha...

I thought the same. I read this one(the link is below), which is old now but i thinks is "official", and basically he said the same thing. I think maybe they took other interviews and posted them as if it were theirs or something. Just the Emmy thing is new I think xD

http://www.theinsider.com/tv/51555_Eion_Bailey_Talks_August_on_Once_Upon_A_Time/index.html

Notice the "completely sexually attracted to each other. There's real affection " <3 <3

<3 "If people are supposed to be together, they find a way."<3
Shekinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/7/2012, 11:17 am

7-7-2012 Source: digital spy-by Morgan Jeffery & Tom Mansell

"Lana Parrilla of 'OUAT' Q&A: I want mermaids in season 2"

Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/7/2012, 12:49 pm

Once Upon A Time Comic-Con 2012 Official Press Release:

...and the countdown continues!

7 days and counting to the 2012 OUAT Comic-Con!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SW7_PC2 on 7/7/2012, 11:09 pm

eclectic1 wrote:

What's interesting about next season is really in the way the cast has been describing it to us. For example, check out Ginnifer Goodwin's take on season two: "We're going to remember our parallel lives, so we'll be creating essentially a third character. They are going to blend the two characters we've already been playing." Never fear, fans of OUAT's first season won't be forgotten. "It's going to be a brand-new show. But I think it will still be all the characters the fans know and love," she says.
[/quote]

This makes me nervous...I have a feeling we may not find out about August/Pino for a bit! Or something Pivitol like that! They way they say "Never fear, fans of OUAT's first season won't be forgotten. "It's going
to be a brand-new show. But I think it will still be all the characters
the fans know and love," she says." WHAAAATTTTT!!!! Why would WE feel forgotten?! BRAND NEW SHOW! WHAAAAT....I am all for evolution of the show, but ALREADY! We needed season 2 to answer A LOT of season one, not to make a WHOLE new season leaving all our question from season one in the dust (or until the end) and more questions added for season 2 as well! This is why I stopped watching Lost! I do not like shows that leave things unanswered until the LAST season! Drives me NUTS! LOL! By the end, 8-10yrs later, you HAVE NO CLUE what is going on and barely remember season 1,2,3...Oh well...we shall see!

SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SW7_PC2 on 7/7/2012, 11:10 pm

eclectic1 wrote:Jared Gilmore shared some tweets with us tonight...

He is DEFINITELY into OUAT mode!!! Thx for sharing, Jared! :)

I LOVE HIM!!! HE IS TOO CUTE!!! I love you

SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/8/2012, 1:08 pm

Interesting tweet from "Doc" today...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/9/2012, 2:00 pm

Source: TV Guide 7-9-2012 W Keck

"Keck's Exclusives: Who will get 'Lost' on 'Once Upon a Time'?

LotsOfNews!

***varitable assortment of news in this one!!! Including new cast member news...cough..."Aladdin"...cough!!!***

Another writeup...Source: Durance 7-9-2012 by Cameron Arruda

‘Once Upon a Time’ Courting Three ‘Lost’ Stars To Portray Fairy Tale Characters!

3LostStars

Last edited by eclectic1 on 7/9/2012, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinel on 7/9/2012, 2:42 pm

eclectic1 wrote:Source: TV Guide 7-9-2012 W Keck

LotsOfNews!

***varitable assortment of news in this one!!! Including new cast member news...cough..."Aladdin"...cough!!!***

Jafaaaaarrrr!!! Yeeesss!! I soo want to see him!! hahaha I really wanted to see other evil charcaters!Yay!!.The Strombolli thing really made me laugh haha I didn't expect that xD!! hahaha and god...Sawyer...he is so damn sexy!! I wouldnt mind him being a Prince hahahah I think Matthew Fox could play Eric (LittleMermaid)!!! But Even tho i like the idea of seeing familiar faces from Lost, I hope they do cast more "new" actors.

Shekinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/9/2012, 3:58 pm

ahhh! i didnt expect stromboli either! i could totally see him playing him!! this is so exciting! i do like the thought of them bringing a FEW LOST characters onto the show, but i dont want it to be overload to where it pulls our focus away from the show. i like them bringing new people into the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/9/2012, 5:54 pm

Source: Variety 7-9-2012

"Kitsis, Horowitz reup with ABC Studios"

contractextension

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/9/2012, 7:43 pm

Source: SpoilerTV 7-9-2012

"OUAT Episode 2.03 Knight being cast"

CastCall

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinel on 7/9/2012, 9:48 pm

eclectic1 wrote:Source: SpoilerTV 7-9-2012

CastCall

The prince from the Princess and the Frog maybe?

Shekinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/10/2012, 12:48 am

eclectic1 wrote:Source: TV Guide 7-9-2012 W Keck

LotsOfNews!

Another writeup...Source: Durance 7-9-2012 by Cameron Arruda

‘Once Upon a Time’ Courting Three ‘Lost’ Stars To Portray Fairy Tale Characters!

3LostStars

That is great news! Stromboli - hmm...actually i am REALLY hoping they can do Robin Hood...i think he would make an AWESOME friar tuck...that is all i can picture him being...haha. Every time i think of them doing Robin Hood I picture Jorge Garcia (Hurley).

I do hope they find a way to bring in Josh Holloway...i miss seeing him! It would be nice too to see him play a totally different role than he did as 'sawyer'...I forgot to mention Naveen as people from lOST i would like to see again! I think he would be a great Jafar!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/10/2012, 12:51 am

Shekinel wrote:
eclectic1 wrote:Source: SpoilerTV 7-9-2012

CastCall

The prince from the Princess and the Frog maybe?

hmm...sword for hire - brings to mind Game of Thrones...hahaha! Also the Tinderbox also kind of comes to mind...although the person in there was a soldier and then found his love...but i could see them doing the Tinderbox and twisting the story a bit...although i think i am just wishfully trying to tie in some stories i would like to see incorporated and trying to put them in! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/10/2012, 1:20 am

Actually now that i have Robin Hood & Friar Tuck on the brain i think Josh Holloway and Jorge Garcia would make the perfect duo in those parts!!!! I so hope to see Robin Hood!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/10/2012, 1:24 am

oh and on the casting call note about an African American with a British accent...wouldn't that make the person a African Brit???? just wondering...haha...or maybe an African British American? Maybe he had to go through Canada first too before he became an American ...maybe he is an African British Canadian American...haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/10/2012, 11:01 am

Source: Just Jared 7-9-2012

VERY INTERESTING!!!

***HMMMM...can we dare say or think...MADSWAN in season 2???!!!???***

Again, VERY interesting!!!

Wink :D Wink :D

Back to top Go down

Post by SW7_PC2 on 7/10/2012, 11:06 am

Ranna156 wrote:

That is great news! Stromboli - hmm...actually i am REALLY hoping they can do Robin Hood...i think he would make an AWESOME friar tuck...that is all i can picture him being...haha. Every time i think of them doing Robin Hood I picture Jorge Garcia (Hurley).

I do hope they find a way to bring in Josh Holloway...i miss seeing him! It would be nice too to see him play a totally different role than he did as 'sawyer'...I forgot to mention Naveen as people from lOST i would like to see again! I think he would be a great Jafar!!!

Did that article say he was going to be Jafar, or Alalddin...I think it was leading to Aladdin...by what they said here "The duo wants Andrews to actually play the antagonist of Jafar in Aladdin"

And antagonist means :
opponent, competitor, enemy, rival

So that to me makes me think he will play Aladdin, not Jafar. But he would be great as either! LOL!

SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SW7_PC2 on 7/10/2012, 11:09 am

eclectic1 wrote:Source: Just Jared 7-9-2012

VERY INTERESTING!!!

***HMMMM...can we dare say or think...MADSWAN in season 2???!!!???***

Again, VERY interesting!!!

Wink :D Wink :D

Well YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we do not get them as a couple on OUAT, maybe we will have a real life romance going on for these two! "StanMorrison" ;-)

SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum