Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Charming/David

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are you happy to see David back to more of his Charming ways?

Charming/David  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Charming/David  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Charming/David  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Charming/David  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Charming/David  - Page 3 Empty Charming/David

[url=[/url]

Name: Prince Charming/David

Memorable quote(s): "i will always find you.", "I have a name you know, its James."

Prince Charming
Prince Charming is the husband of Snow White, father of Emma Swan, and grandfather of Henry Mills.  He started out as a shepherd from a peasant family.  He became Prince James by making a deal with Rumpelstiltskin in order to save his families farm.  Prince Charming's actual name is not known.  He is referred to as "Charming", a nickname given him by Snow White. Snow White most often refers to him as "Charming", as does Rumpelstiltskin. Charming introduces himself as "James", which is the name he is referred to by several characters, including Cinderella and Red Riding Hood.
David
Having been in a coma for as long as anyone can remember, David Nolan awoke with no name and no identity. Seemingly stirred to life by Mary Margaret reading him a story out of Henry's Fairy Tale book, David was found wandering the woods. Upon being returned to the hospital, he was reintroduced to his wife, Kathryn, whom he had been estranged from just before his disappearance. He and Kathryn have been trying to work out the problems in their marriage, but David can't help but feel drawn to Mary Margaret.

Played By: Josh Dallas
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

"Prince Charming: Wow... The pressure that comes along with that name! He's an everyman... A royal who's not afraid to get his hands dirty. Confident and assured. Humble. Believes with his soul in true love... It outweighs everything.

It's great to be able to tell the untold stories of Prince Charming. And being allowed to swing a sword around is not too bad, either!"

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 12/9/2012, 5:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Charming/David :: Comments

genajamm

Post 8/21/2012, 11:04 am by genajamm

AWWW to cute!!!! cat

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/21/2012, 10:23 am by wileycatpp

omg SW that is too funny

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/21/2012, 7:58 am by SW7_PC2

Charming/David  - Page 3 A0boxt10

WE KNOW THE FEELING CHARMING! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 7/6/2012, 6:01 pm by Bluphoenix444

SW7_PC2 wrote:
Ranna156 wrote:what if he is like...you know what Kathryn was better in bed and I think its disgusting that you had a one night stand with Dr. Whale! Its over...I want a divorce!!!

just kidding!

This is funny, but It just clicked, SW and PC ARE married, so she kinda did cheat on him, then again so did PC assuming Kathryn and him slept together, did they ever say they actually did?

Well they are even.. he cheated on her with Kathryn who was thought pregnant for a short while. So the tabs are clean.

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 7/6/2012, 5:58 pm by Bluphoenix444

I am just wondering when he is gonna tell SW about him not being a prince...LOL
I hope the writers give him a more toothy personnality GRRRRR!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/27/2012, 9:44 am by Guest

yeah they did...she even thought she might be preggers...

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/27/2012, 9:16 am by SW7_PC2

Ranna156 wrote:what if he is like...you know what Kathryn was better in bed and I think its disgusting that you had a one night stand with Dr. Whale! Its over...I want a divorce!!!

just kidding!

This is funny, but It just clicked, SW and PC ARE married, so she kinda did cheat on him, then again so did PC assuming Kathryn and him slept together, did they ever say they actually did?

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/27/2012, 5:33 am by wileycatpp

just kidding!

Snow would beat him down :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/26/2012, 11:10 pm by Guest

what if he is like...you know what Kathryn was better in bed and I think its disgusting that you had a one night stand with Dr. Whale! Its over...I want a divorce!!!

just kidding!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/21/2012, 3:08 pm by SW7_PC2

I LOVE Charming he is my FTL MAN, but I think his SB persona, David is a complete..DB (still cute)! LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 6/14/2012, 2:22 pm by genajamm

LOL TOOOO FUNNY :lol!:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/14/2012, 10:57 am by wileycatpp

Ranna156 (admin) wrote:haha...yeah me too...Now that he remembers I wonder what he will think of Regina trying to make out with him!

lol he will probable throw up. No confused

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/14/2012, 10:03 am by Guest

haha...yeah me too...Now that he remembers I wonder what he will think of Regina trying to make out with him!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/14/2012, 8:01 am by wileycatpp

Charming/David  - Page 3 Tumblr_m1oe10R4ex1qbyteuo2_250
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I LOVE ME SOME PC I love you .....BUT I GOTTA SAYA I THINK DAVID IS SUCH A D-BAG :x . I'M SO GLAD HE GOT HIS MEMORY BACK..... :lol:

I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN IF I WERE CHARMING I'D BE EXTRA PISSED AT EQ FOR MAKING ME UBER WUSS BOY IN STORYBROOKE. :lol!:

Last edited by wileycatpp on 6/20/2012, 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3