Fairy Tale Time

Charming/David

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you happy to see David back to more of his Charming ways?

100% 100% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Charming/David

[url=[/url]

Name: Prince Charming/David

Memorable quote(s): "i will always find you.", "I have a name you know, its James."

Prince Charming
Prince Charming is the husband of Snow White, father of Emma Swan, and grandfather of Henry Mills.  He started out as a shepherd from a peasant family.  He became Prince James by making a deal with Rumpelstiltskin in order to save his families farm.  Prince Charming's actual name is not known.  He is referred to as "Charming", a nickname given him by Snow White. Snow White most often refers to him as "Charming", as does Rumpelstiltskin. Charming introduces himself as "James", which is the name he is referred to by several characters, including Cinderella and Red Riding Hood.
David
Having been in a coma for as long as anyone can remember, David Nolan awoke with no name and no identity. Seemingly stirred to life by Mary Margaret reading him a story out of Henry's Fairy Tale book, David was found wandering the woods. Upon being returned to the hospital, he was reintroduced to his wife, Kathryn, whom he had been estranged from just before his disappearance. He and Kathryn have been trying to work out the problems in their marriage, but David can't help but feel drawn to Mary Margaret.

Played By: Josh Dallas
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

"Prince Charming: Wow... The pressure that comes along with that name! He's an everyman... A royal who's not afraid to get his hands dirty. Confident and assured. Humble. Believes with his soul in true love... It outweighs everything.

It's great to be able to tell the untold stories of Prince Charming. And being allowed to swing a sword around is not too bad, either!"

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 12/9/2012, 5:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Charming/David :: Comments

Post on 11/7/2012, 12:29 pm by wileycatpp

genajamm wrote:

LMFAO ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 11/7/2012, 12:11 pm by genajamm

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/19/2012, 12:20 am by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:
wileycatpp wrote:Ok why the hell haven't the told us PCs name yet. WTF I want to know already!I thought Ruth would have called out his name in the last ep but no such freaking luck. Just tell us already enough with the effing mysteries.

I KNOW RIGHT! They are going to HAVE to have Ruth back in past past moments, unless he just tells Snow someday...I mean I hope she already knows it. I would never marry someone without knowing their REAL name! LOL! But then again, I am not a princess in FTL with a Handsome prince wanting me, LMAO! ROTFL Crying

HAHAHA i would be like take me now, for the love of god take me now! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 9:55 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:Ok why the hell haven't the told us PCs name yet. WTF I want to know already!I thought Ruth would have called out his name in the last ep but no such freaking luck. Just tell us already enough with the effing mysteries.

I KNOW RIGHT! They are going to HAVE to have Ruth back in past past moments, unless he just tells Snow someday...I mean I hope she already knows it. I would never marry someone without knowing their REAL name! LOL! But then again, I am not a princess in FTL with a Handsome prince wanting me, LMAO! ROTFL Crying

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 9:37 pm by genajamm

AND WHY?????? THE BIG SECRET WE NEED SOME KIND OH AHA MOMENT WHERE WE GET AN ANSWER,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 7:36 pm by hermione982175

I also thought they were going to reveal it as well in last week episode. They probably waiting for the right moment to let us know his name. But I still want to know what is Prince Charming's real name is?

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 1:25 pm by genajamm

wileycatpp wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:

someone needs their cup of ICE this morning

LMAO that is true but i still wanna know

HAHAHAH I KNOW RIGHT WHAT IS THE BIG MYSTERY ON PC'S NAME?????? MAYBE THE WRITERS NEED SOME ICE

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 12:25 pm by Guest

lol i know. we are suppose to find out in the first couple episodes though right?

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 12:21 pm by wileycatpp

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:

someone needs their cup of ICE this morning shame on you shame on you shame on you ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

LMAO ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL icing up that is true but i still wanna know

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 12:19 pm by Guest

someone needs their cup of ICE this morning shame on you shame on you shame on you ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/18/2012, 11:31 am by wileycatpp

Ok why the hell haven't the told us PCs name yet. WTF I want to know already!I thought Ruth would have called out his name in the last ep but no such freaking luck. Just tell us already enough with the effing mysteries.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/2/2012, 8:41 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I mean seriously he calls her Snow, then Mary Margret and Snow calls him David, honestly I want to see what they decide on. I want to see what Emma will call her parents

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/2/2012, 8:38 pm by Guest

supposedly in one of the upcoming episodes they decide what to call each other lol

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/2/2012, 8:25 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

If only they would stop calling him David, last time I checked the curse is broken and his name is Charming

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/2/2012, 8:01 pm by hermione982175

@BeautyIsSleepingIn I know right!!!!! I am like finally Prince Charming is back and no longer as David!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/2/2012, 6:47 pm by Guest

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:LADIES AND GENTS, DAVID NOLAN HAS OFFICIALLY LEFT THE BUILDING! AND PC IS BACK!!! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Drinking beer2 Drinking beer icing up

i was really impressed with his performance in the premiere *Applause*

Back to top Go down

Post on 10/2/2012, 6:46 pm by Guest

LADIES AND GENTS, DAVID NOLAN HAS OFFICIALLY LEFT THE BUILDING! AND PC IS BACK!!! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Drinking beer2 Drinking beer icing up

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/28/2012, 11:56 am by wileycatpp

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/17/2012, 11:35 pm by hermione982175

I agree!!!!! I am glad that he back to Prince Charming!!!!! :)

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/17/2012, 8:02 pm by SW7_PC2

Me too, I will have 4 drinks to that Hip Hip Hip Hip HOORAY! icing up icing up icing up icing up

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/17/2012, 8:00 pm by wileycatpp

SW7_PC2 wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:soooooooooo gald david is gone Wink

Agreed! Can't wait to have my PRINCE back! ROTFL BYE BYE DB!

GOOD BYE DB HELLO PRINCE CHARMING.......HOLLLA cheers

I'LL DRINK TO THAT icing up

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/17/2012, 7:55 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:soooooooooo gald david is gone Wink

Agreed! Can't wait to have my PRINCE back! ROTFL BYE BYE DB!

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/17/2012, 7:41 pm by Guest

soooooooooo gald david is gone Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/17/2012, 4:51 pm by SW7_PC2

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/5/2012, 11:50 am by Guest

Guest1 wrote:I agree! I have never really been a fan of David or Charming, but did they have to make him such a wimp in comparison to his kick-ass counterpart, Snow!?

HAHAHA AGREED! IT SUCKS CAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO HATE HIM, BUT THE WRITERS MAKE IT SO EASY TO LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum