IS THERE REDEMPTION FOR REGINA?

62% 62% 
[ 8 ]
38% 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Evil Queen/Regina Mills

Name: Regina Mills/Evil Queen

Memorable quote(s): "You don't know what insubordination means do you"...."It means your grounded."

"Since when do I care about anyone else's happiness but mine?"

Evil Queen
Evil Queen is a beautiful, terrifying woman who carries herself with awful menace. She is the mortal enemy of Snow White and Prince Charming. Determined to have her vengeance on all the inhabitants of Fairy Tale Land, the Evil Queen is willing to do whatever it takes to destroy their happy endings.

She uses her dark powers to enact a curse on the land, one that sends all of its inhabitants, “somewhere horrible. Absolutely horrible. A place where the only happy ending will be mine.” A place where nobody but the Evil Queen will have any recollection of who they are or how they arrived. A place void of hope. A place that sounds eerily similar to Storybrooke, Maine.
Regina Mills
Regina is the mayor of Storybrooke and Henry’s adoptive mother—responsibilities she has been balancing, without help, since she adopted Henry as a newborn. Despite the demands of her job, Regina is an extremely attentive mother to Henry. At times, though, she can be a bit overbearing. This is especially true whenever she crosses paths with Emma, Henry’s birth-mother, with whom she makes no effort to play nice.

Upon Emma’s arrival in Storybrooke, Regina senses the very real threat she presents to her relationship with Henry and immediately takes action to run Emma out of town. Nothing is too drastic for Regina, who seems able to mobilize the entire population of Storybrooke to hassle Emma during her stay.

Regina endeavors to project a calm, cool and collected appearance, but there is a dark, tempestuous side to her that lies just beneath her Step-ford-manicured surface. Barely. Perhaps that’s because, in Fairy Tale Land, she is actually the Evil Queen.

Played By: Lana Parrilla
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"'Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most wicked character to play of all?'... It's always been a dream to portray archetypal villains! Developing both the Queen and Mayor Regina, whose sinister complexities are most compelling and yet thrilling to perform, has been quite an exciting journey! These are two women you are going to love to hate!"

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 12/9/2012, 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Evil Queen/Regina Mills :: Comments

Post on 9/28/2012, 11:54 am by wileycatpp

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/27/2012, 10:48 am by SW7_PC2

First one Lana on GMA, where they didn't do her justice! But she is gorgeous anyways, the interview was just weird and I felt like they were rude to her a bit, like she ISN'T a big deal!

Next ones are from Live! With Kelly & Michael, MUCH BETTER!

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/18/2012, 4:44 pm by genajamm

SHE WILL BE REALLY REALLY TEMPTED TO BE GOOD IF THEY BRING DANIEL BACK I love you I THINK WE WILL BE SUPRISED,,ONLY REALLY REALLY BAD THING JUST CANT GIVE HER A PARDON ON IS WHAT SHE DID TO HER OWN FATHER WHOM SHE TRULY LOVED,,,THATS SOME SCARY MOJO What a Face What a Face What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/18/2012, 3:29 pm by Guest

I THINK SHES TO FAR GONE.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/18/2012, 3:12 pm by wileycatpp

Congratulations to Lana Parilla for being selected as the 2012 ALMA Awards Favorite TV Actress! cheers

just read this on FB

Back to top Go down

Post on 8/26/2012, 4:35 pm by SW7_PC2

LOLOLOLOL! Couldn't help myself! LOL!

And this one as well! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post on 8/22/2012, 3:16 pm by wileycatpp

Back to top Go down

Post on 7/10/2012, 12:39 pm by genajamm

Shekinel wrote:I think her character can fin redemption. And i think maybe she could change a bit for Henry. I do think she loves him. She didn't know it was Emmas baby when she adopted him, so (for now) i dont see a dark reason why she adopted him. So maybe is Henry who guides her to the good side?? like i always say...who knows...

I agree, someone ( blue fairy maybe) set it up so Regina would adopt Emmas son, Gold involved but I do think he is working with the blue fairy, they dont like one another, but we havent seen the REAL reason as to why. Blue fairy did the wardrobe thing, lied about that, but she gave the solution to get Emma out of FTL. I Totally think she set the whole adoption thing in place, churches are involved in adoptions soooo Blue fairy used her position in Storybrooke to find and place Henry!!

Back to top Go down

Post on 7/10/2012, 11:26 am by Shekinel

I think her character can fin redemption. And i think maybe she could change a bit for Henry. I do think she loves him. She didn't know it was Emmas baby when she adopted him, so (for now) i dont see a dark reason why she adopted him. So maybe is Henry who guides her to the good side?? like i always say...who knows...

Back to top Go down

Post on 7/10/2012, 5:26 am by wileycatpp

I hope she finds redemption although I don't think its possible fo her. She is a great character and I don't want to see her killed off. I think Daniel was her true love doesn't mean she can't find a new love.

Back to top Go down

Post on 7/10/2012, 12:24 am by Guest

well if it was just infatuation then that makes her even MORE crazy...its bad enough what she did if Daniel was her 'true love'...but if he wasn't then what she did is like 100 times worse! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post on 7/9/2012, 7:43 pm by Guest

what a crazy twist it would be to find out that rump and her were part time lovers and they were really in on the whole curse together! talk about crazy! :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post on 7/9/2012, 7:26 pm by Bluphoenix444

I do hope that Regina's true love wasn't Daniel. I hope that she was infatuated with him because he seemed like the perfect way out to escape her mother' reach. That would be fantactic to see her swept away by an unexpected love. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum