Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

S3 E4 Nasty Habits

Go down

S3 E4 Nasty Habits Empty S3 E4 Nasty Habits

This ones about Rumple can't wait
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

S3 E4 Nasty Habits :: Comments

genajamm

Post 10/22/2013, 9:41 pm by genajamm

YOU ARE SO RIGHT, I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD, Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down  THESE WRITRS CANNOT BE THE SAME PEEPS THAT WROTE SEASON 1 Loser Loser Loser I HATE HATE HATE WHAT THEY ARE MAKING RUMP OUT TO BE Angry Angry Angry 

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 10/20/2013, 9:02 am by Bluphoenix444

What the bleep a deebleep is wrong with the writers?

Nasty habits hasn't aired yet and I already have reservations about it !!

Episode one was a huge disppointment,  with the speedy killings of Tamara and co., Home Office quickly disposed off, a stupid siren aboard ship able to stir a storm and unable to leave the ship with a jerk of her tail?

Episode two,  all this to have Emma admitting to herself that she is an orphan?

Episode three, a destroyed Tinkerbell with no light telling us Pan is powerful?

And now in this Sneak peek episode 4, we are told Pan is so powerful? Again? We are yet to see that immense power displayed in any shape or form!

Have we seen this power in action yet? No!  We got ourselves of bunch of dirty, filthy, rebel young guys who are simple sheepish followers of Pan, living in primitive housing, looking for premature deaths. The only power Pan has is his guys obedience to his every whim. He has Pixiedust but this is a power he get froma tool, The idea that RumpaGold could be afraid of Pan is ridculous.

This season is as disppointing as Season 2 was.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum