Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

S3 E1 |The Heart of the Truest Believer| TBA

Go down

S3 E1 |The Heart of the Truest Believer| TBA  Empty S3 E1 |The Heart of the Truest Believer| TBA

ARE YOU EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????Nail Biting Thumbs Up no talking At wits end afro not worthy Clapping Daydreaming bring it on Drooling hypnotized Yawn Very Happy ROTFL Evil or Very Mad laughing evil Twisted Evil What a Face I love you No
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

S3 E1 |The Heart of the Truest Believer| TBA :: Comments

genajamm

Post 10/3/2013, 2:24 pm by genajamm

AGREE,,MAN UP DARK ONE,,Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying 
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 10/3/2013, 2:08 pm by CarolSmart

Agree, good start - just hope writers have a definitive plan, felt all last season like they were flying by the seat of their pants!

One thing - 
Am getting really, really, tired of seeing 'The Dark One' break down in tears!!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/30/2013, 12:31 pm by genajamm

Agree with you wiley season is off to a good start, that doll was baes, I think the one rump made for him,, if I remember right.  I also had a feeling that was pan with henry, pan must need the magic of Henry's true heart is all I can think of, the pureness of it?? Who knows what keeps pan young and able? The mermaid deal was a bit off but lets see how that goes. all in all a good start, fingers crossed
 Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/30/2013, 11:14 am by wileycatpp

Ok so happy happy joy joy liked the season premier.  Loved the fight with Regina and Snow although I wish there hadn't been a storm raging.  I thought the fight between charming and hook was pointless though.  Tamara and that idiot finally got what was coming to them that's what you get for being a sheep and not questioning anything idiots.  Was anyone really surprised that that kid Henry was with was Pan.  Still would love to know why the hell he wants him.  And what is with that doll that made Rump cry.  Looking forward to next weeks ep.

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 8/8/2013, 6:00 pm by Bluphoenix444

This has to be about Henry !

He is the only true believer in Storybrooke. He believed so much he went out of his way to find Emma!  Doing so, he was the Curse Undoing. He always stuck to his guns about stories and the path to righteousness.
The Curse originated by Regina sacrifyicing Henry's old heart to create the Curse.
Now Young Henry started its destruction.

Peter Pan is looking for Henry?  Not surprised !!!  Sure that Henry is much much more than meets the eyes.
Pan may be part of Henry himself.  Maybe Pan is the shadow of Henry.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/8/2013, 6:42 pm by hermione982175

I am really excited!!!!! I can't wait for season 3!!!!! The title really curious though and I am wondering if it about  Peter Pan or Henry.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/5/2013, 4:11 pm by SW7_PC2

I am excited for them to do better! I hope they listened to their fans the last half of this last season as well as now...but I am worried because of their new show, Wonderland...I think their time, efforts will go there and that upsets me! 

No, I could not find a premier date yet, I do not think we will know that until end of this month, early next month!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/5/2013, 11:07 am by wileycatpp

Not excited yet but then we still have whole summer before it starts up again.  Do we know when the season premier will be?

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 7/4/2013, 4:20 pm by CarolSmart

I am, actually...Even though I've been somewhat turned off by the second season, I just love this title so much that I'm really looking forward to the episode!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down