Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Peter Pan/ Henry

Go down

Peter Pan/ Henry Empty Peter Pan/ Henry

Wanted to get this out here before i forget. Ok so here goes.

I think Peter pan was a real boy at one time and he either got cursed or something happened to separate his shadow from himself. The real peter pan died and his shadow has been searching for his doppleganger ever since so it can reunite with a body. That's why the lost boys have a pic of Henry, cuz that's what Peter pan looks like. I think Henry and the shadow will merge and Henry will become Peter Pan and free the lost boys.
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Peter Pan/ Henry :: Comments

CarolSmart

Post 5/26/2013, 9:05 pm by CarolSmart

Blu wrote:I luuuuuv it too!

I loved that old Henry heart died in a bonfire to create the curse and that little Henry was born in Phoenix....I am called Bluphoenix for a reason. Always loved this myth where the new is born from the ashes of the old and decrepit.... Like reincarnation.

Maybe Henry is looking for himself
OMG! I can't believe I never put that heart/bonfire/phoenix connection together! I love that...
...I have a 'thing' for phoenixes too! I think it's because I wish I could be 'reborn' out of my 49yr old decrepit self Wink

I always did wonder why you called yourself "Bluphoenix"...

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 5/26/2013, 4:35 pm by Bluphoenix444

I luuuuuv it too!

I loved that old Henry heart died in a bonfire to create the curse and that little Henry was born in Phoenix....I am called Bluphoenix for a reason. Always loved this myth where the new is born from the ashes of the old and decrepit.... Like reincarnation.

Maybe Henry is looking for himself

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 5/26/2013, 12:06 pm by SW7_PC2

CarolSmart wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:Love it Wiley! I have to agree, as always! I haven't even had TIME to think theories, so thank you for pointing that out!!!! I like it and sticking with you on it! :-)

(Oh and P.S. I have been saying Henry was PP since ABC.com page, LOL, season 1! ROTFL )
That's right!...and with Wiley's doppleganger theory, it can be "right" and still keep to the story of Henry never being in 'another' world (until now, at least)..

EXACTLY!!!! HAHAHA! We figured it out! Very Happy Or Wiley figured it out and we are latching on ROTFL

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 5/22/2013, 7:20 pm by CarolSmart

SW7_PC2 wrote:Love it Wiley! I have to agree, as always! I haven't even had TIME to think theories, so thank you for pointing that out!!!! I like it and sticking with you on it! :-)

(Oh and P.S. I have been saying Henry was PP since ABC.com page, LOL, season 1! ROTFL )
That's right!...and with Wiley's doppleganger theory, it can be "right" and still keep to the story of Henry never being in 'another' world (until now, at least)..

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 5/22/2013, 4:59 pm by SW7_PC2

Love it Wiley! I have to agree, as always! I haven't even had TIME to think theories, so thank you for pointing that out!!!! I like it and sticking with you on it! :-)

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 5/20/2013, 6:39 pm by hermione982175

Yes, I agree with this theory as well since I could see this happening but I have my own theory as well. From what it look like when I rewatch the finale both hook and rumple look very fearful of who they are dealing with in Neverland unlike the others who haven't met him yet so it clearly that both hook and rumple did met him at one point in which I think it either Peter Pan himself as being evil or his shadow who was rip from Peter Pan in which the shadow was evil or unless someone else is controlling Neverland who somehow rip the shadow from Peter Pan (so Peter Pan can't control Neverland anymore and the shadow works for that person to find Henry). So this is where I agree with Wiley's theory as to why they want Henry in Neverland in the first place that Henry will free Neverland from whatever it glooming over it. But I am curious as to what went down between rumple and Peter Pan or Peter Pan's shadow in the first place.

@wiley Yes in the original story, Peter Pan was trying to get his shadow back when he first met Wendy.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 5/20/2013, 9:46 am by wileycatpp

Thanks ladies Very Happy
I thought about it and an evil peter pan just so out there, but if it was his shadow trying to get his body back what wouldn't it do. Also if I remember correctly in the peter pan story wasn't peter pan originally trying to get his shadow back and that's how he meet Wendy?

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 5/19/2013, 2:48 pm by CarolSmart

I don't know how I missed this thread... No

Anyway - What a fantastic theory Wiley!!! I was just reading a big article the other day (can't remember where) about how common it is (in real life) for people to have 'dopplegangers'....And, I use to hear all the time, stuff like, "omg, you look just like this girl I know!"...

And it's especially common to have a doppleganger from way in the past! You know, like a person in an old time photo who looks like someone from 'now'.

So, it could be totally 'realistic' if Henry was Peter Pan's doppleganger, and your theory fits perfectly to that... Clapping

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 5/13/2013, 8:45 am by TheSaviorsSwan

I like your theory Wiley. I mean people have thought that Henry was Peter Pan before. I can't wait to see how they actually go about Henry in Neverland. The whole dopleganger thing is a possibility, I have seen it happen in other shows. I mean even the lost boys seem a bit corrupted. I mean it is odd that they had a picture of Henry when he wasn't even born yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down